Nassau Beach Break Excursion Reviews

Nassau Beach Break cruise excursion
Overall Rating
You don't have to go far for a good time in Nassau. Enjoy a relaxing day with friends and family on the island's beautiful white-sand beaches.
Member Image CruiseRookie14304
Aug 2016
Walked there with my 3 year old daughter! Had a great time!!! Clear water, great white sand, great view of cruise ships and wildlife. Amazing!!!
Read CruiseRookie14304's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image marlborotazlady
Aug 2016
On Balmoral island Beach day without the stingray and dolphin encounters once you get to the private island you can not leave until your designated time. We Left the ship at 8:30, took a 45 minute water taxi to the island. We were ready to leave around noon and we were told we couldn't leave till 1:45-2:00pm. I do not being stranded somewhere when I want to explore more of Nassau. My husband watched over me while I took a nap in a chair, the sun was beating down and there was a storm coming and still couldnt leave. When we were finally able to leave on the 45 minute ride back to the port the water taxi captain and mate gave us information about the island which was really neat. Once to the dock my husband and i made our way back to the ship because i was so sun kissed and tired, we didnt explore the rest of the town.
Read marlborotazlady's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Member Image SMC1177@gmail.com
Aug 2016
For $35 adult and $25 child you get access to the best beach(Cable) outside of Paradise island which costs you twice this price. They also have multiple pools if you need a break from the salt water one of which has a waterfall. Note- you no longer have free access to kayaking and paddleboarding. They are $33 pp. now! Also snorkeling is limited to 1 hour pp. Drinks are more expensive than on the cruise ship ($12 each) and for 10oz. only.
Read SMC1177@gmail.com's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Member Image gimlost2
Jul 2016
was trapped in Hell. Not 5 hours stuck there all day. arrived 20 minutes before boarding time. was dropped off at sisters t-shirt shop with hard sell tactics
Read gimlost2's full Majesty of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image Wanalda
Jun 2016
Just walk to the beach it is right next to Senior Frogs very nice beach FREE. After you are done go to Senior Frogs for a drink. They have speed boats you can take out in the ocean - drive yourself.
Read Wanalda's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: MSC Cruises
Member Image david k
Jun 2016
Tiki Bikini Hut is for young serious drinkers only. Not a place for kids. Too far to walk from the terminal while being accosted by local street vendors
Read david k's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Provider: Tiki Bikini Hut
Member Image lee savalle
Jun 2016
It was awesome. We enjoyed a private beach, cabanas and chairs, towels, food and drinks, a gorgeos pool and the best day I have had in a long time!
Read lee savalle's full Carnival Fantasy cruise review
Provider: British Colonial Hilton
Member Image JoSPHR
May 2016
took over an hour just to get to the beach (mostly standing in line, like cattle. Not impressed with the beach or the experience.
Read JoSPHR's full Norwegian Escape cruise review
Member Image rossi3211
May 2016
HUGE LINE=long waiting to get a bus over to Atlantis. When arriving we walked around this huge resort trying to find the Dig..when we finally found it we weren't happy. Not what they advertise. Then we went to their private beach which again was not what is advertised. They show smooth white sandy beach with calm waters. It was the total opposite, water was so rough the kids could not go in it. Which I know can change from day to day, we ended up going to their lagoon which was nothing special. Did not feel like it was ocean water. Had trash floating around. Food was very pricey and was not great. Definitely would not go again. Wish we went to Blue Lagoon both days
Read rossi3211's full Norwegian Gem cruise review
Member Image mauimooners
May 2016
Easy walking distance from port. We chose this day pass because our time was limited in Nassau. The beach is pretty and the staff very friendly. As past reviewers have stated, there is a faint diesel smell coming from the cruise ships but not bad enough to prevent me from going there again. On the day we were there, the staff did allow us to use the cabanas.
Read mauimooners's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: Resort For A Day
Member Image Attoramas
Apr 2016
About a 1/2 hour ferry ride to a beautiful private island, right next to sandals. Beach chairs and umbrellas provided. The food was fantastic!
Read Attoramas's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: MSC Cruises
Member Image eas2225
Apr 2016
This was a 35 minute boat ride to the island, where we found a nice pavillion right near the beach and just hung out there. This was not crowded at all, which was nice, and the drinks were good.
Read eas2225's full Carnival Pride cruise review
Member Image memannpatterson
Mar 2016
The boat ride to the private island was the best part! Once at the island, was a BBQ, but we got a McDonald style hamburger and a bag of doritos. Drinks were outrageous. They played sad love song 80 music the entire time. An umbrella tipped over and hit my sister in the face as she sunbathed, then a staff member came over and almost accused us of taking the umbrella out of its spot. It was windy, but the thing simply tipped right over. He didn't once ask if we were ok. The location, however was lovely. Beautiful sand, gorgeous water, tranquil. It was just we paid for a BBQ. We were expecting a bit more than a middle school style cafeteria lunch. And the music? A little carribean mix would've been fitting. For $60 it was ok. Like I said, the boat ride there and back almost made it worth it.
Read memannpatterson's full Carnival Fantasy cruise review
Member Image MissAmanda7
Mar 2016
Great time at the Atlantis private beach. Enjoyed the towel and chair that was provided along the water. Roamed the aquarium and ate well at their restaurant.
Read MissAmanda7's full Norwegian Escape cruise review
Member Image LTM2307
Feb 2016
Beautiful Sandy beach, beach chairs and umbrellas were plentiful, drinks and food wee available for purchase ( food way over priced).
Read LTM2307's full Carnival Victory cruise review
Beautiful!
Read groovybear06's full Carnival Dream cruise review
Member Image Rushman58
Nov 2015
This was called "Promo - Beach Excursion with BBQ" and it was only $59 dollars a person. Catamaran trip to the private island, that includes two pools, lounge chairs, umbrellas, bars, snack bar, changing rooms, showers and snorkel rental area. One of the best excursions I've been on. Next to the "Dig" at the Atlantis, this is my new favorite in Nassau. I would go again.
Read Rushman58's full Carnival Fascination cruise review
Member Image rwhite05
Nov 2015
Beach was beautiful and not crowded and only 10 minute walk from ship.
Read rwhite05's full Carnival Fascination cruise review
Member Image orocha
Oct 2015
Worst tour ever, do not tour with JOAN (Part of the people selling tours on the port), she is very nice but her sense of orientation its terrible and she sucks at giving tours; she took us to the poor areas of Nassau and barely let us get off the car to take pictures, we wanted the rich areas, tourist areas, atlantis, famous people houses, but she didn´t do anything at all. At the end we went to JUNKALOO BEACH and it was so much fun; go to CRAB-N-TING and ask for ASHLEY, best server ever!!!!!
Read orocha's full Carnival Ecstasy cruise review
Provider: JUNKANOO BEACH / CRAB-N-TING
Member Image IndySapper
Oct 2015
Bus ride to Coral Beach - $2.50 round trip. Nassau is a well developed island - you don't need an excursion here. If I want to visit Atlantis - I'll do it on a separate trip.
Read IndySapper's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Provider: Myself
Member Image 2floatinggamblers
Sep 2015
I would give the beach and water an excellent but was not too pleased having to walk thru the Casino and easily over a mile to get to it, my Mom is 77 and it was over 90 degrees and HOT so we spent the entire afternoon in the water, got a terrific sunburn even though I was already pretty tan to begin with!
Read 2floatinggamblers's full Norwegian Gem cruise review
Read joehick's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Provider: unk
Member Image ATravelDiva
Jul 2015
We did the Atlantis Beach Break. The water is nice and the Atlantis was cool to see. Simple beach day. No complaints.
Read ATravelDiva's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review