King's Wharf Snorkeling Excursion Reviews

King's Wharf Snorkeling cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Peek below the blue water surrounding King’s Wharf for a glimpse at Bermudan marine life. Choose to snorkel through the Bermuda Triangle shipwreck for even more adventure!
Member Image mvanella
Sep 2014

We went to Snorkel Park, just outside of the dock area. This place was very easy to access and offers decent snorkeling just a few meters from the beach. We saw about 15 species of fish and some squid. Coral reef colors are limited in Bermuda because of the water temperature changes during the winter, only a few of the lest colorful and more hardy species are around. Snorkel/fin rental for the day was $20 per person which isn't too bad. Much cheaper than booking a snorkel excursion through the cruise line, plus it's right near the boat so you can do that on a half day if you want.

Read mvanella's full Grandeur of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image Coco718
Jul 2014

went on the Bermuda Triangle snorkeling cruise. Saw lots of fish and 2 ship wrecks. The crew was fun and knowledgeable.

Read Coco718's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Member Image tucker1213
Jun 2014

Our group of 8 consisted of 2 young children 3 + 7 and 6 adults. So this was a nice relaxing boat ride with some sightseeing and snorkeling and swimming.

Read tucker1213's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Member Image Scouty58
Jun 2014

Had a great time snorkeling and got a tour as well. Enjoyed the Rum Swizzles.

Read Scouty58's full Celebrity Summit cruise review
Member Image 262Runner
Jun 2014

We booked a catamaran sailing for a coral and shipwreck snorkeling trip. Captain Smitty and his staff were very courteous and warned passengers ahead of time that the seas were a little rough and not suggested for below average swimmers. He offered full refunds to guests which a couple took advantage of. The water was a little rough, and a few got sea sick, but the captain made sure that there was a lifeline attached to the boat so those that wanted to go in the water could do so safely. Most on the trip got in the water and the dive both in coral and the ship wreck areas were well worth it. I would definitely suggest this for a fun half day excursion

Read 262Runner's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Member Image asalkowitz
May 2014

The snorkeling itself was okay, but the overall experience was good. The crew was good, although I couldn't hear the guide. And of course, the Rum was excellent.

Read asalkowitz's full Celebrity Summit cruise review
Member Image heynyc61
Aug 2013

Great crew, took us to see ship wrecks, turtles and we snorkeled.

Read heynyc61's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Provider: Reef Explorer
Member Image 4mykidz
Aug 2013

We did snorkeling as part of the glass bottom boat tour and it was great. Nice spot they take you to.

Read 4mykidz's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Member Image arizonafunandsun
Jul 2013

Fun boat ride - nice shallow bay for kids to swim in - snorkeling was not good.

Read arizonafunandsun's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Member Image cruisezer7
May 2013

Rising Son Catamaran: Good experience. Very nice staff. Only complaint was that it was a little short. Got around an hour of water time after getting to the 'spot'.

Read cruisezer7's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Member Image RikkuCat
Oct 2012
I booked this excursion at the last minute, because my husband had gotten badly sunburned the day before and wasn't up to doing anything, so I found myself on my own for the morning. We hadn't planned on snorkeling in Bermuda, but this was the only available excursion that morning that sounded like fun to me, so I went with it. I ended up having a great time - the crew was AMAZING and took us to a great snorkel site. Too bad my husband missed out, because this was one of the best things I did in Bermuda!
Read RikkuCat's full Norwegian Star cruise review
Member Image BMax
Jul 2012
We were snorkeling at Devil's Isle and it was alright. There were a good amount of fish but they weren't very colorful. It was a great experience for someone who had never snorkeled before but if you've already had the experience it isn't one I'd recommend doing again - there isn't anything new.
Read BMax's full Celebrity Summit cruise review
Member Image Frazzledwith3kids
Jul 2012
We walked to Snorkel Beach after our catamaran excursion. It was $5.00 per person to get in, but well worth the cost to get away from the Summit pool. The beach was crowded, but the water was nice. The kids had fun snorkeling and saw some large parrot fish. Bring water shoes as the sand getting into the water had sharp shells. Once you got past a certain point, the sand was soft and fine.
Read Frazzledwith3kids's full Celebrity Summit cruise review
Member Image DISNEY1975
Jun 2012
Fun! BEAUTIFUL REEF AND FISH!
Read DISNEY1975's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Member Image Stringztoo
May 2012
Rising Son catamaran snorkeling trip was amazing. Bees and his staff was on time, informative, and the rum swizzles flowed on the way back. It was quite windoy so we were able to raise the sails and sail our way back into the Dockyard. The reef was shallow and great for beginners. Unfortunately we only got an hour in the water. Myself being a SCUBA diver I would have preferred a bit longer in water. Still, a fabulous trip overall.
Read Stringztoo's full Norwegian Star cruise review
Member Image WeGo2Sea
Apr 2012
Not a huge amount of sea life on view, perhaps due to chill so early in the season. Crew was informative and fun, plenty of local information and colorful stories. Used noodles for flotation, not the usual float vests. Snorkel gear seemed clean and adequately maintained. basically a routine snorkel truip.
Read WeGo2Sea's full Explorer of the Seas cruise review