King's Wharf Snorkeling Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > King's Wharf Shore Excursions > Snorkeling

Peek below the blue water surrounding King’s Wharf for a glimpse at Bermudan marine life. Choose to snorkel through the Bermuda Triangle shipwreck for even more adventure!

heynyc61

1 review

Great crew, took us to see ship wrecks, turtles and we snorkeled.

Provider: Independent Operator

4mykidz

1 review

We did snorkeling as part of the glass bottom boat tour and it was great. Nice spot they take you to.

arizonafunandsun

1 review

Fun boat ride - nice shallow bay for kids to swim in - snorkeling was not good.

cruisezer7

1 review

Rising Son Catamaran: Good experience. Very nice staff. Only complaint was that it was a little short. Got around an hour of water time after getting to the 'spot'.

RikkuCat

1 review

I booked this excursion at the last minute, because my husband had gotten badly sunburned the day before and wasn't up to doing anything, so I found myself on my own for the morning. We hadn't planned on snorkeling in Bermuda, but this was the only available excursion that morning that sounded like fun to me, so I went with it. I ended up having a great time - the crew was AMAZING and took us to a great snorkel site. Too bad my husband missed out, because this was one of the best things I did in Bermuda!

BMax

1 review

We were snorkeling at Devil's Isle and it was alright. There were a good amount of fish but they weren't very colorful. It was a great experience for someone who had never snorkeled before but if you've already had the experience it isn't one I'd recommend doing again - there isn't anything new.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

Frazzledwith3kids

1 review

We walked to Snorkel Beach after our catamaran excursion. It was $5.00 per person to get in, but well worth the cost to get away from the Summit pool. The beach was crowded, but the water was nice. The kids had fun snorkeling and saw some large parrot fish. Bring water shoes as the sand getting into the water had sharp shells. Once you got past a certain point, the sand was soft and fine.

Provider: Independent Operator

DISNEY1975

1 review

Fun! BEAUTIFUL REEF AND FISH!

Stringztoo

1 review

Rising Son catamaran snorkeling trip was amazing. Bees and his staff was on time, informative, and the rum swizzles flowed on the way back. It was quite windoy so we were able to raise the sails and sail our way back into the Dockyard. The reef was shallow and great for beginners. Unfortunately we only got an hour in the water. Myself being a SCUBA diver I would have preferred a bit longer in water. Still, a fabulous trip overall.

WeGo2Sea

Not a huge amount of sea life on view, perhaps due to chill so early in the season. Crew was informative and fun, plenty of local information and colorful stories. Used noodles for flotation, not the usual float vests. Snorkel gear seemed clean and adequately maintained. basically a routine snorkel truip.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International