King's Wharf Reef Fishing Excursion Reviews

King's Wharf Reef Fishing cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Spend a day reef fishing aboard a large boat throughout King's Wharf inshore waters. Hook some snappers, triggerfish, or jacks, to name a few.
Member Image cruzin_ga_gal
May 2014

Cancelled due to lack of participation.

Read cruzin_ga_gal's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image RikkuCat
1 review
Oct 2012
We had a BLAST on this excursion! We went on the last morning in Bermuda, and it was a perfect day to spend the morning on the water. Our boat took us to 3 or 4 different fishing sites, all about 4-5 miles off the coast of Bermuda on the reef. I didn't catch anything, but my husband caught three fish and we both had a great time. This was one of the highlights of our trip.
Read RikkuCat's full Norwegian Star cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image Frazzledwith3kids
1 review
Jul 2012
I found the ELLEN B thru the Bermudian Fishing Guide. I emailed about 5 other boats, and the owners of the Ellen B had the best price, and best reviews I could find. Captain Mike and his son Andrew were wonderful. They met us at the dock, a quick 2 minute walk from the Summit. We booked a 1/2 day excursion to go reef fishing. Within 10 minutes, Mike knew all our names, and took a genuine interest in everyone on board. We literally caught 10 different species of fish in multiple quantities. The waters were incredible. Both Mike and his son are genuine Bermudians who educated us about life on the island, as well as the fish we caught. This was one of the most relaxing and pleasant days we had in Bermuda. The boat was spotless and provided plenty of shade for the 6 of us. It was obvious that Captain Mike and Andrew LOVE what they do. BOOK THIS - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
Read Frazzledwith3kids's full Celebrity Summit cruise review