King's Wharf Reef Fishing Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > King's Wharf Shore Excursions > Reef Fishing

Spend a day reef fishing aboard a large boat throughout King's Wharf inshore waters. Hook some snappers, triggerfish, or jacks, to name a few.

RikkuCat

1 review

We had a BLAST on this excursion! We went on the last morning in Bermuda, and it was a perfect day to spend the morning on the water. Our boat took us to 3 or 4 different fishing sites, all about 4-5 miles off the coast of Bermuda on the reef. I didn't catch anything, but my husband caught three fish and we both had a great time. This was one of the highlights of our trip.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

Frazzledwith3kids

1 review

I found the ELLEN B thru the Bermudian Fishing Guide. I emailed about 5 other boats, and the owners of the Ellen B had the best price, and best reviews I could find. Captain Mike and his son Andrew were wonderful. They met us at the dock, a quick 2 minute walk from the Summit. We booked a 1/2 day excursion to go reef fishing. Within 10 minutes, Mike knew all our names, and took a genuine interest in everyone on board. We literally caught 10 different species of fish in multiple quantities. The waters were incredible. Both Mike and his son are genuine Bermudians who educated us about life on the island, as well as the fish we caught. This was one of the most relaxing and pleasant days we had in Bermuda. The boat was spotless and provided plenty of shade for the 6 of us. It was obvious that Captain Mike and Andrew LOVE what they do. BOOK THIS - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Provider: Independent Operator