King's Wharf Glass Bottom Boat Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > King's Wharf Shore Excursions > Glass Bottom Boat

View Bermuda's coral reefs and colorful fish through the floor of a glass bottom boat. You'll learn about the nation's history as you cruise the coastline of King's Wharf.

Suzieb99

1 review

Boat ride was nice, not much too see however. Some coral, not much in the way of colorful fish. Nice calm low key excursion to see some of the island from the water. Guides were fun and courteous. Good for older people that may not want to do much walking.

Mile High Girl

1 review

We booked the Fantaseas glass bottom boat tour. Two young men ran the tour, and I noticed they were very carefully helping older guests with physical limitations to their seats. There was the usual tour guide banter, but they both appeared to be knowledgeable about the area and what they spoke about. My son had a number of questions, once we were looking at the fish and coral, and they answered him thoughtfully. I didn't have high expectations for the excursion, but it was a fun and informative afternoon, and I was glad we took the time to go.

tucker1213

1 review

Our group of 8 consisted of 2 young children 3 + 7 and 6 adults. So this was a nice relaxing boat ride with some sightseeing and snorkeling and swimming.

cruzin_ga_gal

The best part of this excursion was taking the night sailing. We took the boat from the wharf at sunset. It was beautiful. We went out to the shipwreck with all the other boats. Not impressed with the shipwreck or the coral/fish.

rnknblonde09

1 review

We did this the first day in Bermuda. The tour was through Fantasea. It was AWESOME. Tour guides were GREAT! 20-somethings with a college-kid vibe, but they are natives to Bermuda so they told us a lot of helpful hints. They give you rum swizzles too! I got sea sick when it came to looking at the glass bottom, but Seabiscuit (one of the tour guides) immediately gave me a ginger ale before I even realized I was getting seasick. They were awesome & gave us a lot of one on one inside info. Nice kids & great tour. You also see a ship wreck and really see the ocean. Not something I would do again as it isn't necessary but it's definitely something I'd recommend to anyone who has never been to Bermuda or who has been 100 times!

Hot_Rod86

1 review

Two young island natives navigating the boat into the triangle at night. The guides were funny and informative. Saw nice coral, fish and underwater shipwreck followed by tasty rum swizzles.

4mykidz

1 review

The tour guides were very friendly and informative. They took us to a nice area to go snorkeling and we had a great time.

laura8951

1 review

I thoroughly enjoyed this outing. It was fun and low-key. Captains James and Jason provided informative and interesting narration with humor about the surroundings both above and below the water level. The weather was gorgeous and the sea turtles were cute.

RikkuCat

1 review

This was an evening Bermuda Triangle shipwreck cruise in a glass-bottom boat. We were interested in this excursion before we went on our cruise, but didn't end up booking it. When we got to Bermuda, we realized that the same company is set up at the pier and you can book with them directly. I didn't compare the price, but I think it was comparable - the difference is that NCL only offers this excursion on one particular day and time, whereas the company offers it every evening in two time slots, so we picked the one we wanted. The excursion itself was a lot of fun. On the way to the site, one of the crew members continually passed out rum swizzles while another answered tons of questions about Bermuda - we learned a lot about the country. When we got to the site, we went down to the lower deck and looked at the reef and shipwreck through the glass bottom. It wasn't quite what we expected to see, but it was really cool nonetheless. Definitely worth the trip!

Provider: Independent Operator

star8394

This excursion is just an OK experience. Didn't see anything too exciting from the glass bottom and the glass was very cloudy making it difficult to take pictures of what we did see.

dynamo33l

1 review

We did the Nighttime Glass Bottom Boat tour via the Cruise ship. We met right outside the ship, and got on the Glass Bottom Boat maybe 20 feet away. It was very convenient. The guides were excellent and very entertaining. They gave a great tour on the way to the viewing area. Not a whole lot to see, only a few types of fish and coral. Seeing the ship wreck was neat. They were very accommodating with our stroller and sleeping baby, allowing one of us to stay downstairs with the baby while the others went to the open air seating upstairs. And made sure the speakers were on downstairs to hear the tour (there were windows also).

koolkat1012

1 review

-Tour around the coastline and learn about Bermuda's past and present. -The glass floor is opened and everyone stands around and views coral reef and fish; it is quite pretty. -They gave out free Rum Swizzles. It would have been nice to hangout on the upper deck of the boat but the weather was awful and I was only able to stay up there a few minutes.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

WeGo2Sea

Evening cruise - 9:00-10:30 pm. Great view of the night creatures, with bright lights to illuminate the reef. Excellent job staying over the reef, and descriptions of the different fish, lobsters, sea stars and corals. A great trip for the cool season and no strain at all for people with limited mobility. Highly recommend it.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International