King's Wharf Dolphin Encounter Excursion Reviews

King's Wharf Dolphin Encounter cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Get up close and personal with the world's smartest marine mammals with an amazing dolphin encounter in beautiful King's Wharf.
Member Image mitchk1968
Aug 2016
Did the 20 minute encounter. Pet, kissed, high fived a dolphin, Did it with wife and a niece 6 years old and nephew 8 years old. I was the bigger kid of them all , i LOOOOOVED it. only down fall it is a lil pricey for the time (159.00 when booked independently) still cheaper than doing the ones booked through cruise line. Good thing some of the money goes to protection and research of dolphins in the wild.
Read mitchk1968's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Provider: Dolphin quest
Member Image Kim reagan
Aug 2015
Awesome! The trainers did an outstanding job! The Dolphins were amazing!
Read Kim reagan's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Member Image balmybreeze
Jul 2015
My husband and I and my son-in-law and 11-year-old grandson had a wonderful time and were very impressed with the trainers and care of the Dolphins. This was on my "bucket list" and I am so glad I did it.
Read balmybreeze's full Celebrity Summit cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image Kim White
Oct 2014
Getting to play with the dolphin's is cool at any age. You learn about them and they tale your picture with them. Good 20 minutes for the cheapest visit. Didn't get in the water with them, but got to touch kiss and feed them. So impressed by this. Think it cost $60 dollars in 2013 plus the cost of photo's another $12.95 per pix but worth it to show off to your friends and your memories.
Read Kim White's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Member Image Kim White
Not Rated
Oct 2014

On bucket list a must do

Read Kim White's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Provider: self
Member Image Redrobin23
Not Rated
Aug 2014

Pricey but well worth it for a once in a lifetime experience. Book directly through Dolphin quest, much more options available than what cruise line offers.

Read Redrobin23's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Member Image rnknblonde09
Aug 2013

We did this the last day in Bermuda. We did this through Dolphin Quest. If you have the extra money, DO IT. You're only there for a half hour but it does feel like longer. The trainers are great, we had Christa. We bought 3 of our pictures ($48) and don't regret it. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was my boyfriend's life goal so we were happy about that.

Read rnknblonde09's full Celebrity Summit cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image 4mykidz
Aug 2013

Best part of our whole cruise!

Read 4mykidz's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review