King's Wharf Devil's Isle Cruise Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > King's Wharf Shore Excursions > Devil's Isle Cruise

This cruise is informative and fun - just bring your swimsuit, towel and a smile!

queenschick9b

1 review

I didn't like my excursion - we did the Devil's Isle snorkel. It is probably my own fault for not doing more research but we only booked it because our trip was during a national holiday so a lot of stuff was closed and the beaches were supposed to be jammed. It docked very far from the reefs in this tall grass area. I saw a few fish, but nothing great and they say you can go to the beach, but it wasn't much of a beach.

The positive of it was that because it is in a nice shallow and is such a large boat you can basically walk right off it, which was great from my mom who had knee replacements and can't go off the boat if it is just a ladder. We actually picked this one because it said in the description that you can stay on the boat while others were snorkeling for her so it was nice that she was able to enjoy the water as well. If I had any type of coordination, I would have loved to rent a moped.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises