Kauai Snorkeling Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Kauai Shore Excursions > Snorkeling

Kauai offers a wide range of snorkeling spots to explore, including a protected lagoon for beginners or children to practice.

busygirl53

1 review

The snorkeling the next day was the best excursion we had the whole trip. The snorkeling was good but it was our tour guide that was so fun and funny it made the van trip to the beach and back so very enteraining. We laughed the whole way

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

GHChik

This was very fun for my husband who followed over top of a huge sea turtle for quite a while and also saw an octopus! He loved this! I ended up sea sick...but enjoyed the trip anyway. This company is great. I wrote more in my Star Princess Hawaii review.

Provider: Princess Cruises

jannielee

Surprisingly, one of our best snorkeling trips ever, even though it was off a beach not a boat. Three guides took a small group of us to a secluded area where we were able to see the most fish and sea turtles of our whole trip. They then took us to a sea turtle overlook site. This was probably our best shore excursion.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line