Punta Arenas Torres del Paine National Park Excursion Reviews

Punta Arenas Torres del Paine National Park cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Torres del Paine National Park is a national park in Punta Arenas that is surrounded by mountains, a lake, a glacier and lush areas in southern Chile. Enjoy the rich history, breath-taking views and much more!
Member Image casofilia
Mar 2016
A slightly long drive but the time at the park was interesting. The fort was well worth exploring. The walk to the strait was interesting.
Read casofilia's full Norwegian Sun cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image janet.coles
1 review
Mar 2016
Disappointing that "hike" to the End of the World is really a series of very short walks. A hike is usually at least four miles! Guide omitted to show us Indian Midden which I reported to Reception but had no feedback.
Read janet.coles's full Norwegian Sun cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image server
Jan 2012
I chose this cruise for the Falklands and Torres del Paine, and was not about to let the brush fires deter me. A lot of damage by the flames but what can you do? Go back in 10 years? Not me.
Read server's full Veendam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line