Aruba Scuba - Beginner Excursion Reviews

Aruba Scuba - Beginner cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Geared for beginner scuba divers, this excursion allows you to see a fabulous array of coral, fish, seahorses and stingrays that hover above the seabed in Aruba's tropical waters.
Member Image Susan65
Mar 2013
Red Sail did a wonderful job with our group of about eight people. We all felt safe and well taken care of.
Read Susan65's full Riviera cruise review
Provider: Oceania Cruises
Member Image KellidanCruisers
1 review
Mar 2012
I have scuba dove countless times, but I'm not certified. My wife has only gone a couple times, but she really enjoyed it, so she wanted to go. The two girls who ran through training at the pool were helpful and everything was comfortable. We were led to the boat to take us to the dive spot, and we were merged on the boat with three other groups of certified divers. When we got to the dive point, our instructors kind of disappeared. She hadnt assisted 3 out of the 4 people having difficulty in the choppy water, and they had to get back in the boat. My wife convinced me to go without her, so I just kind of joined up with another group.
Read KellidanCruisers's full Carnival Miracle cruise review