Aruba Scuba - Beginner Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Aruba Shore Excursions > Scuba - Beginner

Geared for beginner scuba divers, this excursion allows you to see a fabulous array of coral, fish, seahorses and stingrays that hover above the seabed in Aruba's tropical waters.

Susan65

Red Sail did a wonderful job with our group of about eight people. We all felt safe and well taken care of.

Provider: Oceania Cruises

KellidanCruisers

1 review

I have scuba dove countless times, but I'm not certified. My wife has only gone a couple times, but she really enjoyed it, so she wanted to go. The two girls who ran through training at the pool were helpful and everything was comfortable. We were led to the boat to take us to the dive spot, and we were merged on the boat with three other groups of certified divers. When we got to the dive point, our instructors kind of disappeared. She hadnt assisted 3 out of the 4 people having difficulty in the choppy water, and they had to get back in the boat. My wife convinced me to go without her, so I just kind of joined up with another group.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines