St. Petersburg Pavlosk Palace Excursion Reviews

St. Petersburg Pavlosk Palace cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Pavlosk Palace, the former summer residence of Emperor Paul I and his wife, and large surrounding garden are today a Russian state museum and public park.
Member Image kre8ive
1 review
Sep 2012
This is my favorite palace and in my opinion outranks Peterhof and Pushkin. We had this site virtually to ourselves and walked the grounds on a gorgeous fall day. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to other visitors to Russia.
Read kre8ive's full Viking Ingvar cruise review
Provider: Dancing Bear Tours
Member Image Ellen in State College PA
Jul 2012
Saw with Alexander and Catherine Palace. Was surprised at the poor maintenance of these palaces compared to other countries.
Read Ellen in State College PA's full Emerald Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image gzerovti
May 2012
The highlight of the cruise. Lots to see but very tiring if you take the full day tours. St.Petersburg is an amazing city and well worth seeing. The places we saw from the list says it all. History and culture, amazing sights everywhere. We even went to see Russian dancing in the evening, fantastic. Passport control is strict but once you are thought there is no problems for the second day.
Read gzerovti's full Thomson Spirit cruise review