St. Petersburg Pavlosk Palace Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > St. Petersburg Shore Excursions > Pavlosk Palace

Pavlosk Palace, the former summer residence of Emperor Paul I and his wife, and large surrounding garden are today a Russian state museum and public park.

kre8ive

1 review

This is my favorite palace and in my opinion outranks Peterhof and Pushkin. We had this site virtually to ourselves and walked the grounds on a gorgeous fall day. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to other visitors to Russia.

Provider: Independent Operator

Ellen in State College PA

1 review

Saw with Alexander and Catherine Palace. Was surprised at the poor maintenance of these palaces compared to other countries.

Provider: Princess Cruises

gzerovti

The highlight of the cruise. Lots to see but very tiring if you take the full day tours. St.Petersburg is an amazing city and well worth seeing. The places we saw from the list says it all. History and culture, amazing sights everywhere. We even went to see Russian dancing in the evening, fantastic. Passport control is strict but once you are thought there is no problems for the second day.

Provider: Thomson Cruises