Split Krka National Park Excursion Reviews

Split Krka National Park cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The beautiful Krka National Park is well worth the drive from Split, boasting some of the nicest waterfalls in the region.
Member Image jku2
Sep 2015
Beautiful place!! I could go there everyday!! Every two feet I wanted to take a picture. Paths are made of wood so there is no problem walking on it
Read jku2's full Celebrity Constellation cruise review
Member Image djdemerling
Sep 2015
Krka is a beautiful national park. The waterfalls are multiple and just gorgeous. Our tour included a boat ride. Very good tour guide.
Read djdemerling's full Viking Star cruise review
Provider: Viking Ocean Cruises
Member Image tarnee29
Sep 2013

Liked the winery best ;-)

Read tarnee29's full Splendour of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image Robert
May 2012
Beautiful scenery in a beautiful location. Reasonably long journey away from the port, though.
Read Robert's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Member Image LocardsChild
May 2012
I highly recommend a trip to Krka National Park if you're tired of cities and history and just want some nature. It's a beautiful collection of waterfalls and well worth the hour's drive to get there. However, Split is yet another truly easy to explore on your own port... The tenders dock right at the old town area and there was plenty to see in the city.
Read LocardsChild's full Norwegian Jade cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image stoopidwa
Dec 2010
We took a ship excursion to Krka National Park to see the waterfalls. As with other Celebrity excursion, our time was really rushed. (My theory is they don't want to have the tours go over the lunch hour because then they would have to include lunch.) I had researched other ways to get to Krka though, and the ship excursion seemed to be our best option so we are glad we went. The park is absolutely gorgeous and worth the trip. I even got into the water to go swimming, but be warned: the water is full of large rocks and it is rather difficult to get in and out of the water.
Read stoopidwa's full Celebrity Constellation cruise review