Santorini Fira Walking Tour Excursion Reviews

Santorini Fira Walking Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Fira stands on the edge of a 260-meter cliff on the island of Santorini and provides breathtaking views of its traditional white architecture, blue waters, and a labyrinth of narrow streets lined with shops.
Member Image CARMAD65
Jun 2013

We loved the little narrow streets and the sheer whiteness of it all. Had a wine tasting included which was interesting.

Read CARMAD65's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Provider: Cruising Excursions
Member Image bcoss24
Sep 2012
We booked this because again we wanted to get off the ship first and it included a ticket to take the tram down at the end. We went to Oia which looks exactly what a postcard of Santorini is. Know ing what I know now we should have just stayed there and checked out the town but we headed back on the bus to the winery, Santo Wine. This was probably the worst wine I have ever had. We then got dropped off back in Fira. Now Fira is a cool town but if you are coming to Santorini you need to be in Oia. It was the most beautiful place I have ever been. You can walk around all day and just feel like you are dreaming. When we did go back to Fira we rented a 4 wheeler and headed to a few beaches our friends told us about. The black beach is lava rocks and it was very cool but extremely hot on our feet. I had to wear my flip flops into the water. Also it is very rocky even in the water so it was cool to see the beach but not a place I would just hang out. The last stop was the Red beach and there was a very long hill and then a long trail down to get to this beach. We went to the top of the hill and took pictures then headed back to the ship.
Read bcoss24's full Grandeur of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image wismergirl
Jul 2012
The best part was that they gave us time to walk on our own, then offered us cable car tickets to go back to the shore where the ship docked. Sometimes the line-up for the cable car could be as long as an hour, so allow ample time to get to the port before the last tender departs.
Read wismergirl's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Read mmeachm's full Crown Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image oldcajun
Apr 2012
A brief visit to Oia followed by a self guided walking tour of Fira.
Read oldcajun's full Seven Seas Mariner cruise review