Reykjavik Blue Lagoon Excursion Reviews
nice day out
Not to miss. Wheelchair accessible, helpful staff, excellent wheelchair accessible changing/shower room.
Take some good shampoo, as the water is hard on the hair!
The blue lagoon was very good but wet and windy. The hot springs were interesting but not exceptional. The viking ship & museum was interesting but would have preferred a conducted tour.
Bathing in the blue lagoon - DO IT - ! Really enjoyed this experience but very expensive trip - really suprised at the drinks - cheap ! The only downside is it does not leave you any time for anything else.
Beautiful. A Great Experience. A real highlight. Loved it!
Interesting ride to the remote Blue Lagoon. Looks like travelling across the moon to get there as there is nothing but barren lava rocks. The place is amazing and interesting. The only bad side is my wife and daughter complained about what the minerals did to their hair and weren't happy about that. I'm sure a taxi or Grey Line bus would have been cheaper, but it was fun to be there.
Booked directly with Blue Lagoon and just had to arrange transport in advance. Take a towel from the ship (remember to bring it back).
The ship's tour was only transportation to the Lagoon and back. We purchased tickets online to gain admittance and use the facilities. This saved us a lot of time from standing in line. Expensive ( $170 for the two of us that included towel, robes, algae scrub and drink) but it was a once in a lifetime experience. Really unique.
see the review. we spent several hours in the city after our private Reyjkavik Excursions blue lagoon tour,which included admission and swimming at 30% less than the similiar ship tour and then spent a few hours waling the city center. There is about a 5 square block of shops and cafes. There is no need to take a ship city tour.Took a 8E taxi back to the cruise dock from the cultural center which had no offerings while we were there.
Interesting Blue Lagoon trip.
1) Panoramic Reykjavik trip was uneventful and boring.
2) Akureyri, Iceland was pretty. I caught the flu so I had to cancel the Godafoss Waterfall trip.
3) Trondheim, Norway nothing to see. No excursion.
4) Alesund, Norway would have been pretty if it was not raining. No excursion.
5) Molde, Norway nothing to see. No excursion.
6) Olden, Norway was beautiful and I went on the Scenic Lake Stryn trip which was great.
7) Stavanger, Norway was nothing special. Weather was poor so I did not go on the trip.