Mykonos City Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Mykonos Shore Excursions > City Tour

Explore Hora, the accessible capital of Mykonos, by foot. Stop in at one of many tavernas for some coffee or ouzo on this memorable city tour.

Autumn72

There is no need to take a tour on Mykonos. It is a small island with handy beach areas and shops and restaurants. Our tour took us to a resort where we looked at the water for half an hour and to a little deserted village where some movie we never heard of was filmed. We did see a nice monastery with an interesting icon, but honestly you will enjoy it more wandering around exploring on your own. The ship uses tenders to bring you into Mykonos and the dock is very centrally located.

Provider: Princess Cruises

Boston Traveler 24

1 review

The tour guide was excellent. This tour includes a walking through Mykonos that did include the Windmills, Little Venice along with other areas. The guide was knowledgeable and that made the tour very enjoyable. This tour also included wine tasting at a local winery. The cruise was a Wine/Food Festival and the wine expert was on the tour with us so that was helpful during the wine tasting to get an expert opinion. During the wine tasting the host winery also provided some very nice food as well. Overall an very good tour and would recommend it.

Provider: Crystal Cruises

fw_fs

Wonderful island, beautiful experience

Provider: Crystal Cruises

blackpool

1 review

Not the best of beaches to visit as there are better beaches to visit and I suspect the way it was organised somebody somewhere is acquiring a bonus for utilising the facility. Princess cruises could do alot better with this one. On a positive note Mykonos is a very picture postcard area with its blue and white buildings, mostly sandy beaches and excellent shops, bars, restaurants and girls best friends(Jewellery Shops)A must for a revisit!!

Provider: Princess Cruises

lexmiller

In Mykonos, we booked the MK10 Scenic Island Drive with Ano Mera Monastery. The drive was beautiful, and orienting. The tour stopped at a charming local cafe for Greek mezes, including ouzo. I think that many people miss the Ano Mera monastery, which is a shame, as it is quite beautiful and embodies the stereotypical image one has, or at least I have, of Mykonos. After the tour, our 3 children, ages 21, 19 and 17 yrs, took the tour bus back to the ship, but my husband and I stayed on to explore Mykonos on our own and to hunt for the perfect "evil eye deflector" - you can't come to Mykonos without buying one! It is currently hanging in my kitchen, though I am not sure that it is deflecting any evil eyes, but, who can say! haha!

Provider: Celebrity Cruises