Lisbon Private Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Lisbon Shore Excursions > Private Tour

Private tours of Lisbon are a great way to see the city at your own pace with an extra special personal touch.

BCSurvive

1 review

I really cannot adequately express what a remarkable time we had. We spent a couple weeks in Europe visiting lots of places and taking various tours but this was by far the best. Do not miss it! We had an amazing adventure with Ricardo on the "Pirates of the Cruise Ship" tour. I even hesitate to call it a tour, since it felt more like a long time friend showing you his city with terrific insights and knowledge of the history and culture. We saw Lisbon, Sintra and Cascais and more. It was all beautiful and we enjoyed select pastries on several of the stops (he knew exactly where to go for what). He tailored his tour to our interests and made everything such an enjoyable experience. I don't know how they can afford to do these tours at such a low price, so make sure you tip well (believe me you will want to after such a memorable day).

andypandy123

1 review

Our taxi driver took us to the old part of Lisbon and he was very knowledgeable. I would recommend this

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

Cruiserunner

1 review

We went around all the sights in Lisbon including the Alfama, monument to the discoveries, revolutionary park (eduardo 7) etc,etc.
Fantastic way of spending a half day and the taxi driver knew the Alfama quarters as his own pocket. Was very good value for money.
PS: The roads in the Alfama quarter are so narrow that the big tours can't enter.

diplomats

Lisbon and surrounds are worth the trip. On the recommendation of Cruise Critic members, we booked with"We Hate Tourism Tours" in Lisbon. What a great day.

travelnnana

I enjoyed the narration during the sail into Lisbon. 6 of us boarded a mini-bus which took us on a city tour. I don't think we missed much - It was an enjoyed day - this city was the primary reason we took the trans-Atlantic portion of the cruise - a new country for me!

rubysue

We booked a private tour in Lisbon that included a photo stop at the Belem Tower, a visit to the Jeronimos monastery, a chance to taste the Belem custard, and a great city tour with stops at several viewpoints. We had a large van to ourselves and our excellent drive and guide was Luis. This was one of the highlights of our cruise.

umbertsmum

independent tour of Sintra, Estoril and Belem booked online with people who dislike tourists? A fabulous day which we will repeat next year when we visit again.