Cozumel Horseback Riding Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Horseback Riding

Experience a ride on these beautiful creatures across beaches, trails, and terrain; guides show you through Cozumel's most scenic routes.

Melindave

1 review

One of the activities at Eco Park Adventure. Disappointing figure eight ride repeated several times. Not worth it.

Provider: Independent Operator

underr-the-seaaa

1 review

SO MUCH FUN but it rained...

Provider: Disney Cruise Line

SunFun&HappyPlaces

Our guide was good, the wrangler with us was good. My husband hadn't ridden before, ever. I had not ridden in a long time, and anxious to see if I could do all right after recovering from a back injury (years prior), as was my girl friend who came with us. They matched up the horse's personality with the rider's skill very well, we all had a great time, and it was a beautiful excursion to take. I think most people who enjoy being in nature would enjoy this one.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

stoplightmakeupartist

1 review

Horseback riding was fun, but we thought we would be more in the jungle as opposed to on a private ranch. We did see many Mayan ruins, which was very cool, and the tour guide was great.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International