Cozumel Horseback Riding Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Horseback Riding

Experience a ride on these beautiful creatures across beaches, trails, and terrain; guides show you through Cozumel's most scenic routes.

sdm23669

I booked horseback ride and trip to an eco resort/beach excursion hoping to see a beautiful private beach area along with the fun of horseback riding. I hadn't rode a horse in years and I must say it was a lot more work than I remember. That being said it was probably 75% of this excursion, mostly due to the time it took to get to the ranch and get everyone saddled up. There were 20 of us in our group and only 2 people getting us ready to go, it was probably at least 30-45 minutes of instructions and getting ready to go. The other part to know about this is it is a horseback ride on a trail at this ranch. You are riding for about 30-40 minutes, then you go back to the ranch and take a bus ride over to a small private restaurant and beach area. I had hoped to have more time at that location but the way it is set up you have 45-50 minutes there and that's it. You do get to see a bus ride of pretty much the whole island and it does allow a little bit of time for you to grab a cab upon getting back to the port to get to town to do some quick shopping. They bring you all the way back to the port though from the excursion. The beach was beautiful and the food at the restaurant good, there just wasn't enough time for this part of the tour. I am glad I experienced it but it isn't something I would do a second time.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

Melindave

1 review

One of the activities at Eco Park Adventure. Disappointing figure eight ride repeated several times. Not worth it.

Provider: Independent Operator

underr-the-seaaa

1 review

SO MUCH FUN but it rained...

Provider: Disney Cruise Line

SunFun&HappyPlaces

Our guide was good, the wrangler with us was good. My husband hadn't ridden before, ever. I had not ridden in a long time, and anxious to see if I could do all right after recovering from a back injury (years prior), as was my girl friend who came with us. They matched up the horse's personality with the rider's skill very well, we all had a great time, and it was a beautiful excursion to take. I think most people who enjoy being in nature would enjoy this one.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

stoplightmakeupartist

1 review

Horseback riding was fun, but we thought we would be more in the jungle as opposed to on a private ranch. We did see many Mayan ruins, which was very cool, and the tour guide was great.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International