Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15822 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Vision ot Seas Wraparound Cabin 7652 by thiawroane

This was a 5 nighter, but I will go by the days: Monday, embarkation was a breeze. Lunch at ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
AWESOME EXPERIENCE by JanMig

Our dream had been to take our whole family on a cruise. There were 10 of us who participated in ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time, but excursions and evening activities lacking by mspinochle

We did a Western Mediterranean cruise from July 17-24th. We had never done the Mediterranean ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Here's what to expect --from a repeat cruiser. by BruceNJ

Left July 12th to Bermuda. Cruised last year same time same ship. Here is what you need to know ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
7 Days on Freedom of the Seas - Fantastic Ship, Cruise by CalifGirl67

We flew into Orlando and stayed the night for our 19th Anniv then on day of Embarkation we took ... continue

Like a dream by afzeluches123

We were on the cruise that left Port Everglades on the 5th of July. I won't report of the cruise ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
So far our most enjoyable cruise by deepfriedmal

Our first time on the Adventure but not with RCI, (we are Diamond members in the crown and ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not what we expected by sellings229@gmail.com

My husband and I were very disappointed in the Royal Caribbean cruise. We spent more to go on RC ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by jmcohen

Just got back from a week on the Freedom of the Seas and had a wonderful time. We have sailed ... continue

Not the value for the money. by Grammy in NC

Have to agree with many of the reviews posted. There were way too many kids on board!! They ran ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Difference between 3/4 day and 7 day ships by bobzahlmann@gmail.com

We have been on about 17 cruises. Our very first cruise experience was Disney around 2000 and we ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not all I had hoped for..... by caarina

This was my first cruise in almost 30 years and things have definitely changed. Freedom of the ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enough to make me go back to Carnival by Evad714

Sailed Eastern Caribbean On 07/13/2014  Balcony Room on Starboard Side

If the ship ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ports, ship a little boring by fillinbucketlist

I would like to begin by stating our experiences with the service on the ship was outstanding. ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
What's not to like? by gillyd42

I have sailed on this ship before and still was amazed at how well kept she was. Cleaned all the ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed with Explorer of the Seas on our first cruise.... by essgee2

This was our first cruise and we were traveling with 14 other family members. I will start with ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment by smartdagger

My wife and I have only been on 2 cruises before this one. We were both so let down on this ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Two Ladies, First Cruise Experience, One Great Time!!!! by getagrippe

My cousin and I decided to take a cruise this summer to celebrate Graduation. We both had never ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful two weeks of consecutive cruises on Jewel of the Seas by veep

We spent a wonderful two weeks on the Jewel of the Seas, and we were sad to leave! Overall, what ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Explorer of Seas Cruise by arman245

I won't bore anyone with a long review, so her it goes.....Cape Liberty port is disgusting, but ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sailing with friends by sgrz

This was a beautiful remodeled ship. The embarkation was seamless, the staff was very friendly, ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many problems....no value here by Bobmags

We were first time cruisers,older (62) and stayed in room 1532 ..grand ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never again by craigbachler

This was our second cruise with RC (first one in April on the Brilliance of the Sea). Our first ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not What I Expected by sipbailey1

My 5 year old son and I sailed for the first time this past week. I had hopes that this would be ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Time by ALL !!! WOW by Parky6

Just returned from a 5 day cruise to Bermuda with my 3 boys , 26,23 nephew 25 and my wife.  ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: