Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15960 Ship Name Date Member Rating
One of the BEST! by Ernie G

DH and I have been on 33 cruises.....Celebrity (11), PRINCESS (7), RCCL (10), Holland America ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Much room for improvement by overthecruisetop

Our group of ten encountered many many errors on the part of Royal Caribbean. I will highlight a ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
by ohsosmooth1

This was my 10th cruise. I had not cruised in a few years, and boy have things ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again out of Galveston by Damperdon

This was our 2nd cruise out of Galveston, or first was 2005, boy things have gotten worse. ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Get away for dad and daughter by LeesSummitCruiser1

My 10 year old daughter and I sailed on the Vision of the Seas on the August 4th sailing to ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
Standards are seriously slipping by JanT62

We have just returned home from our 10th cruise with Royal Caribbean and sadly have to say ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise Hits All The Right Spots by BrnBrok

12 of us (6 children + 6 adults) just returned from a family cruise vacation. Ages of the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
VERY NICE CRUISE by GOLFER1234

We just returned from a wonderful 7 night cruise of the Eastern Mediterranean on the Liberty. ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED......this cruise and ship! by karenandmax

We are experienced cruisers and recently cruised on this ship for the first time. We thought it ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
RCL Needs to up their Game by bubba3122

We've sailed Jewel of the Seas before in the Northern Caribbean. The ship was newer then and was ... continue

This is the ONLY review you will need & want to read by aperk189

I will go through everything in detail for you. I analyze & gather research data for a ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
OK, but could have been better by marnen

I have been on 8 RCCL cruises, most recently Allure and Oasis, so this review may be a bit ... continue

Never again on Grandeur of the Seas by bigpow

this is our 2nd cruise with RCI,thinking the first cruise was great. When i called ,the staff ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Exceeded all expectations. by KCinJH

What an amazing trip. The itinerary was the reason we booked this voyage - with ports including ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Quick Review by SCARTER258

I am interested in RCI because of the international destinations you offer however, I had ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful :) by Ineedavacation77

Family just finished a wonderful (first ever) cruise- sailed on Aug 3 from Barcelona. Ports of ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise, watch out for their Cruise Care insurance... by ssaralyn

Overall we had a great cruise. The ship is beautiful. The service and entertainment were ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed in Staff by tipdawg20

I would have to say I was very pleased with the cruise itself as it was clean and well ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Fun Time Had By All! by Drums5150

I just arrived home today from taking the Grandeur OTS from 8/8-8/15 to the Bahamas. This was my ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Unexpected changes to Alaska cruise on Radiance of the Seas by bluereef

We just got off a fabulous southbound cruise in Alaska -- but there were a few changes to the ... continue

Radiance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice small ship by RobertoF

The staff of Vision of the Seas bring out the best in this small ship. It is newly-renovated, so ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Grand! by jw_22192

This was my first cruise with Royal Caribbean, and out of Baltimore. Embarkation and debarkation ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise But Changes Are Noticeable by HighCabin

Just a preface to this review: It has been almost three years since we have cruised RCCL’s ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bermuda Cruise with Extended Family by CarlaCruise

Our extended family cruise included husband and I and our three teenaged daughters, my ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sail on the Jewel of the Seas & you will feel like the Fool of the Sea by Pirate584

Like you I relied on many of these reviews before booking on the Jewel but after spending a week ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: