Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Royal Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 15158 Ship Name Date Member Rating
An awesome ship by hotshot1

My wife and I just returned from sailing the Western Caribbean on board the Oasis of the Seas. ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Bland Food. Short Ports. Missed Private Island. by nantol

I've cruised on Carnival and Celebrity in the past and thought RC's Serenade of the Seas was a ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Needs a revamp by Ouvrou

Having read some negative reviews about the Asian cruises on Mariner, I can truelly say some are ... continue

Mariner of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Quick view of South America by Ozzy Cat

The cruise was short, only 7 days to visit Brazil, Uraguay & Argentina which meant 3 stops ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by sandra3022

After 20 cruises with RCCL I was very disappointed with the food and service and I can only ... continue

Independence of the Seas 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Relaxing vacation on a beautiful ship by lhz3456

My husband and I and two teenaged daughters sailed on Serenade during our Spring Break, March ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again ! by giw811@hotmail.com

My Husband and I went on a Royal Caribbean " Serenade of the sea's" this time instead of the ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Seriously Good Time by rbflei

This cruise traveled to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. This was our first time on Royal ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jewel of the Seas - Late March Cruise by LilBitZiggy

My husband and I had the pleasure of cruising on the Jewel of the Seas at the end of March. We ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Biggest does not = Best by hkamtz

Our check in process was bumpy to say the least, 2 hours after checking in, we were finally able ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Overall Excellent Experience ... But Nothing Is Perfect by jewopaho

We're veteran cruisers (Diamond loyalty status), and Royal Caribbean has been our cruise line of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever by Bullseye6

Disembarked two days ago from our first ever cruise. It was our 25th wedding anniversary. It was ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great for families with kids, not so much for couples without by sbrams

This was our fourth curse with RRCL, and our last. They have a great product, we just feel it ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Missing the Mark by riverseine

Royal Caribbean - Majesty of the Seas

This was my first cruise ever so here are my ... continue

Majesty of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Family of 8 takes a Cruise by hrii2zo

6 Adults and 2 Children just returned from a great Cruise with RC. Just wanted to share some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by BCCruiser0310

I guess you could call my wife and me experienced cruisers. We have been on several cruise lines ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
WOW defined by bobndiatsea

When you buy a car, there is always get some option that you don't think you would want, then ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
2nd cruise to the Bahamas by Pecarb

Loved the upgrade to Enchantment from Monarch. The centrum was beautiful.

Entertainment ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Multi-Family Cruise by amberlstrong

Honestly, after reading some of the reviews, I was a little nervous. This was our 6th cruise, ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship looked great, had some issues by rabear

Newly renivated ship looked great, I did not like the beds and pillows at all. Reminded me of ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
dissapointed by dfegely

arrived at the port with our friends from the United Kingdom for the 8 day cruise to the Bahamas ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great cruise but no WOW by madmac69

1St trip on Royal Caribbean 10th Cruise, 2 on Carnival Spirit and 7 on P&O and one very old ... continue

Rhapsody of the Seas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lots of room for improvement by Treycool

I have to say that after cruising the Disney Fantasy, this cruise has lots of room for ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great first cruise on an amazing ship by RTour

Travelled with our two teenage boys and grandma. The ship was a perfect combination for everyone ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Totally Awesome! by oldlady1515

Everything about this ship is totally awesome! There was so much to see and do that I didn't get ... continue

Allure of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Royal Caribbean
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: