Spain Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Spain Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Spain Cruise Reviews: 53 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Is the P & O way the right way? by B15mark

I heard loads of good things about this operator, I wondered what all the fuss was about, no new ... continue

Oriana 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
A touch disappointed by Andrei11

I will try to be as balanced as possible. Let me start by saying that we are in our 40's and ... continue

Azura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
RCCL Independence of the Seas, Spanish Cruise, July 26, 2014 by joesuefree

Our adventure started with an overnight flight to London Heathrow. As we landed Friday morning ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise - Ignore the bad reviews! by STEPHEN01

Just took my 7th cruise and decided to try MSC (we have previously cruise Celebrity, RCI, NCL). ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! by londonlady2

forget the negative reviews, you'll find the ship clean, the food impeccable and the service ... continue

Balmoral 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A good cruise, apart from . . . . . by FBDE4

This is a difficult cruise to write about as we are Thomson regulars and don’t wish to ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Ever Cruise by walkingbad

We have just returned from our 1st ever cruise onboard the MSC Opera. Travelling with 3 children ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nothing Epic about the Epic. by luluroux

We were shocked at the poor service levels on board the Epic. Cabin attendants did not clean ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by dcsingl

I wanted to relate to you our experience on the MCS Opera. From the time we checked in we ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time on MSC by prudence kitten

Like other reviewers we did consider cancelling after reading reviews. So glad we didn't, had a ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
GREAT CRUISE - DOESN'T DESERVE THE BAD REVIEWS by lesapp

We have just returned from the above cruise and was so glad that i didn't cancel my cruise based ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Sunny Spain by Beyond The Sea 03

This was our 4th RCI cruise, each of them have been 2 week long european cruises. Our children ... continue

Independence of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by pammi57

We sailed from Southampton 8th June to Guernsey, Cherbourg,Oporto and La Coruna.

Check ... continue

Azura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pennypinching & horrible by wessex_wench

INTRODUCTION - I had built my Mother and Son's expectations up so high telling them what a ... continue

Azura 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mean and petty by Enobarbus

We sailed from Avonmouth to Bilbao and returned to Avonmouth calling at La Rochelle and ... continue

Boudicca 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
OK half term cruise, but don't kid youself this is a luxury holiday by Whitelighter

We have been cruising on and off for 12 years and most of it has been done with RCI or ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A last minute booking that ticked all the boxes by uktog

Typically we book well ahead on our cruises, however a gap in the diary and a strong desire for ... continue

Azamara Journey 06/14 5+ out of 5+
The Diamond Member gives up loyalty. No more RCCL for me. by Beartweet

I used RCCL.com for the booking.

When I was to preorder a dining experience in Chops ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Northern Spain & France May 2014, cruise E415 by terrierjohn

This was our 7th Princess cruise but our first since 2009 and sad to say we did notice that ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 Not Rated
NOT a consumate cruise!!! by Sunseeker1664

We and our travel companions have now completed our seventh cruise, so probably in the eyes of ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Far from what was expected by pwflight

I decided it would be a nice idea for my 13 year old son and I to cruise together during the ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Iberia Cruise by Liverpool Lin

I have just returned today from the Princess Emerald Iberia cruise. There where over 500 young ... continue

Emerald Princess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Emerald again by corieltauvi

We last sailed on Emerald in January, in the Caribbean. This time - seven nights out of ... continue

Emerald Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mansions and Museums by LandC

We arrived at Avonmouth port in good time for our 6 night cruise to Spain and France, calling at ... continue

Boudicca 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Museums and Mansions May, 2014 by Franky500

We cruised from Avonmouth to Bilbao, La Rochelle and L'Orient.

This cruise was highly ... continue

Boudicca 05/14 5+ out of 5+