Spain Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Spain Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Spain Cruise Reviews: 40 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Another great cruise by pammi57

We sailed from Southampton 8th June to Guernsey, Cherbourg,Oporto and La Coruna.

Check ... continue

Azura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pennypinching & horrible by wessex_wench

INTRODUCTION - I had built my Mother and Son's expectations up so high telling them what a ... continue

Azura 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
OK half term cruise, but don't kid youself this is a luxury holiday by Whitelighter

We have been cruising on and off for 12 years and most of it has been done with RCI or ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A last minute booking that ticked all the boxes by uktog

Typically we book well ahead on our cruises, however a gap in the diary and a strong desire for ... continue

Azamara Journey 06/14 5+ out of 5+
The Diamond Member gives up loyalty. No more RCCL for me. by Beartweet

I used RCCL.com for the booking.

When I was to preorder a dining experience in Chops ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Northern Spain & France May 2014, cruise E415 by terrierjohn

This was our 7th Princess cruise but our first since 2009 and sad to say we did notice that ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 Not Rated
NOT a consumate cruise!!! by Sunseeker1664

We and our travel companions have now completed our seventh cruise, so probably in the eyes of ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Far from what was expected by pwflight

I decided it would be a nice idea for my 13 year old son and I to cruise together during the ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Iberia Cruise by Liverpool Lin

I have just returned today from the Princess Emerald Iberia cruise. There where over 500 young ... continue

Emerald Princess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Emerald again by corieltauvi

We last sailed on Emerald in January, in the Caribbean. This time - seven nights out of ... continue

Emerald Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mansions and Museums by LandC

We arrived at Avonmouth port in good time for our 6 night cruise to Spain and France, calling at ... continue

Boudicca 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Museums and Mansions May, 2014 by Franky500

We cruised from Avonmouth to Bilbao, La Rochelle and L'Orient.

This cruise was highly ... continue

Boudicca 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Aboard the Star Pride's Inaugural Voyage - Barcelona to Rome by GARYTHEHITMAN

This is the first review of the newest ship in Windstar's fleet, the 212-passenger motor yacht ... continue

Star Pride 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Arcadia - CLUB 80-130 by Arachnid

My OH and I are in our Mid 50’s and have cruised nine times before, on various cruise ... continue

Arcadia 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise on a great ship by rotjekonr

After having sailed on the Rotterdam the past 3 years, we decided to go on the Ryndam this year ... continue

Ryndam 05/14 5+ out of 5+
A super Easter Break on a 'pretty ship' by Presto2

We last sailed on the Oceana in 2010 and having done 3 cruises since on the Celebrity Silhouette ... continue

Oceana 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise by far! by EDupree

The embarkation was well organised and we were sitting on board within 40 minutes. The food in ... continue

Oceana 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time on the Majesty by ginntonix

This was our 5th cruise with Thomsons but our first on the Majesty. I had read a lot of ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Mickb

I am sharing my thoughts on the recent cruise which we made aboard Oceana. I understand that ... continue

Oceana 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Dining Experience by AliceMaud

There were a number of things on this cruise that did not please me.

Main disappointment ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spirit of Iberia by ibeckett23@hotmail.co.uk

my daughter and I had a great time on Thomson's Majesty. although it isn't a massive ship it had ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise E330 19/12/2013 by jaypo63

We felt we should write a small review in response to some of the negative reviews we have read ... continue

Oceana 02/14 5+ out of 5+
A Night to Remember! by Sparksoft

We were looking forward to our Christmas break aboard the Oceana ...we boarded on the 19th of ... continue

Oceana 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Endurance Contest Won! by carldoggy

Wow . . . I just returned from my Christmas Cruise Marathon! I managed to do 12 laps around the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Could do better by J.E.C

We have just returned from a pre Christmas Iberian Cruise on board Oceana for 11 nights, and ... continue

Oceana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+