Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8561 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Enjoyable - would sail with Costa again! by katem1985

I sailed on the Costa Fascinosa for seven nights in a party of eight, and thought it was a ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
DISSATIAFIED WITH CELEBRITY REFLECTION 7/04/14 SAILING by sweetpea143

For background information, we're a family of 3 with a 17 y/o son and have cruised Disney, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 Not Rated
Think Twice About this Cruise by rafaelecervantes

My family and I have been on over 20 cruises and consider ourselves experienced cruise veterans. ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice time but not as good as Royal Caribbean by bjrivers

We have been on 8 other cruises all on Royal Caribbean ships. We were told that Celebrity was a ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise definitely not the last by Fifi1910

This was our first cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We are so glad we chose ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Adriatic & Aegean Adventure by Peter54

We were "Cruise Virgins" and therefore our experiences dictated our decision to consider further ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall Pleasant Cruise by ddawson2014

Reviews seem all over the place on this one so I will do my best to alleviate some concern. You ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
PRETTY AVERAGE CRUISE by london lil

We travelled with friends as a group of four and sailed on the Armonia in July ... continue

MSC Armonia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection July 4th Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Review by OnTheGoGoGo

First time cruising with Celebrity. My wife and I have cruised with Royal, NCL and Oceania ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epic Fail - Never Board from Rome!! by sspclarke

Firstly I would like to point out, if you see my other reviews they are all positive and indeed ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not Good Enough by Adz99

We were very excited to travel on-board the Equinox but were left disappointed ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
No Fun on Princess by Poormouth

As a family we like to try new ships particularly large ships. We have sailed about 10 cruises ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never more Norwegian Epic. by Norwegian cruiser

Went on a med. cruise onboard Norwegian Epic together with 27 family members. Departed Jul. 6 ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best experience of my life by LilyLow15

Yesterday I arrived home from my first ever cruise, I couldn't have been more sad to leave, not ... continue

Aurora 07/14 Not Rated
Another 6 star experience by kandylandmo

we sailed last year on the silver whisper to the fjords of norway. that was our first time on ... continue

Silver Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded all expectations by kaf1sh

Having read several reviews, we were very concerned that we had made a poor choice in booking a ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing off to a VERY rough start. Do your research before booking. by Justplanesafe

Sailing from Barcelona, Spain on July 1, 2014 - 11 Nights.

Headline “How to open ... continue

Noordam 07/14 Not Rated
Golden Cunarders by dykercruiser

This cruise represented a few 'firsts' for us ...first time with Cunard, first time on a larger ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Slightly Disappointed by Aidenjacq

This was our first time on Celebrity and the cruise was good. We flew into Venice and the pier ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship. Great Crew. Great time by clo6216

Please don’t let some of the negative reviews of this ship put you off. We have been on ... continue

Independence of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Daniels Together by jacsdan

This was a true family cruise with my adult children and teenage grandchildren. We are familiar ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Misrepresentation of Excursions and inconsistent response by palliative

1. Embarkation/Security - Our credit cards and cash stolen during luggage tagging process. The ... continue

Riviera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by Benjudas

Travelled with my 7 year old daughter. We stayed in a family balcony on deck 13.

Cabin ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Genoa-Venice Ventura June 2014 by cowan_ian

This was to be our first cruise, so with 2 adults and 2 seventeen year olds, we took advice from ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+