Mediterranean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Mediterranean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Mediterranean Cruise Reviews: 8328 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Gone downhill! by Wilbush

We have just returned from the Souks & Sangria cruise. This was our second time on Island ... continue

Island Escape 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Total Chaos by jockkaraoke

I went on a Mediterranean cruise from Venice on the MSC Preziosa in April 2014

From the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent value for money by kathryn73uk

This was my first cruise and it exceeded my expectations. The journey from Manchester to Cyprus ... continue

Thomson Spirit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
YC1 On The Splendida by KSWind

This was our second cruise with MSC and our third overall (Disney Dream was our first). I had ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointing Cruise by napito

My wife and I have been on 7 cruises before, all on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, or Carnival but ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC ? Never again by CarshaltonDon

Travel with MSC if it's your first cruise by all means - then go and try Royal Carribbean or ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship but ........!!!!!!! by anne.innes@currys.co.je

Just returned from our much anticipated first experience of cruising. Went with my husband on ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed - Very Disappointed by Joyceandken

We have cruised with Thomson's on a number of occasions and been very satisfied with the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Promised Land Cruise by linedanceangel

Never been on a sea cruise before, but wanted to go to Jerusalem and this cruise sailed from ... continue

Thomson Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena v Costa Mediterranea by rowingmachine

We have little experience of cruising and our judgements are necessarily based on limited ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant cruise with big group by Juha

We - 51 people, mosty older pairs - started our cruise from Savona, Italy. Seven fine days we ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Yacht club was worth it by Bennie62

Is Yacht Club worth the extra money? I would have to say YES.

It cost us about $1000 per ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic relaxing holiday by glittergal1

First of all I will start by saying a cruise or any holiday is what you make it and before you ... continue

MSC Fantasia 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Cruise 3-28 thru 4-5 by mspeiden

We started in Milan and booked the transfer to Savona. This did not start well. We were booked ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 Not Rated
Beautiful ship horrible food by Roxyh

The Splendida was a beautiful ship when we got on we was really impressed.. But don't go on for ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Thomson Cruise by lovetoholiday

We flew from Glasgow to Malaga and it seemed that a few UK flights arrived within minutes of ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Norwegian Jade 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean trip, big success!! by dwergkees59

Let me starts to explain that my wife and I have travelled to and in many countries and we ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice ship, but food was a disgrace to Italian cuisine by mike@sea

After more than 30 cruises mostly on RCL and NCL, the time was right to try out an "Italian" ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cheap and I can now see why by Galway6

First whats good

- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on

- The ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by ljay17

We travelled as a family of 6, my parents, my husband and I and our 2 children aged 8 & ... continue

Costa Pacifica 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, Wonderful Itinerary and still a disapointment by mandalay_purser

The Costa Pacifica is a beautiful ship - clean, nicely decorated, big and well appointed ... continue

Costa Pacifica 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Stoppy

This was no your first cruise and may I say if it was I would not Book another.

To start ... continue

MSC Armonia 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
disappointing experience for repeat cruiser and first time cruiser.. by leah779

This was my first cruise, and my moms 6th cruise (5th with Norwegian). It was her first time on ... continue

Norwegian Epic 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Superb ship; superb crew by Lytham Scotty

Ship: Beautiful to look and beautiful inside - very traditional with lovely bars including Crows ... continue

Oriana 03/14 5+ out of 5+