Italy Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Italy Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Italy Cruise Reviews: 48 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Probably the best cruise experience I've had by vivavino

This was my 42nd cruise, so I've had a bit of experience. Mostly on big ships, but I've ... continue

River Countess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ports, great staff, lovely ship by ashnbart

Cruised as a family of 4 (2daughters aged 11 and 9) in an extended balcony room. 3rd bed was ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely Cruise but a lot of up selling !!!!!!!! by thechecker

This was our first time on Celebrity and the cruise was great. There were some minor annoyances, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by DaveTucker

This was our first cruise, but the couple we went with have sailed numerous times, when we came ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by Princessdarby

We have been loyal Oceania travellers having completed 8 cruises on their three smaller ... continue

Insignia 07/14 Not Rated
Easily met our expectations by MK Soulman

This is our second cruise with Thomson having previously sailed on the "Dream" so we had a good ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer / Italian Flavours by profile

Our Adriatic Explorer/ Italian Flavours Cruise on Majesty 13-27th June 2014 was our first on ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
This cruise surpassed all expectations! by Lhorowitz

Since ocean cruising makes me feel sick even before the ship leaves the dock, I decided to try ... continue

River Countess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Good ship let down by Thompsons cost cutting. by secondman

Have just returned from the Italian Flavours cruise. Arrived at Corfu airport to find it is ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Almost Titantic! by MARGALIT

This was a voyage we were so looking forward to. The only reason we sailed with Windstar was to ... continue

Star Pride 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A family aboard the Royal Clipper by ToTravelIsToLive

In booking our cruise aboard the Royal Clipper, I searched for any family reviews and found very ... continue

Royal Clipper 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great first-time cruise on Azamara Journey by PirateHubby

This was our first cruise on Azamara and only our second cruise having done a Windstar cruise in ... continue

Azamara Journey 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sleeping in Seattle - Wake Up Windstar by retiredharleydoc

We have always loved cruising with Windstar, and so we were excited to go on the new Star Pride ... continue

Star Pride 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Our first cruise by snowgo@powerup.com.au

Cruise left 02/05/2014 for 7 days . As this was our first cruise we had no expectations . Left ... continue

Norwegian Jade 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a huge disappointment!!!! by cwyndee

First off, I gave HAL the benefit of the doubt and gave them 2 months to respond to my email, to ... continue

Eurodam 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Venice cruise by lovegolf1951@gmmail.com

We have just come back off a cruise on the ventura the actual cruise was excellent,the cabin ... continue

Ventura 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second Ventura Cruise by emjayen1

This was our second trip on the Ventura and already had two cruises on the Azura. Ships are the ... continue

Ventura 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia Never again by jasonia

I do not recommend the MSC Fantasia for the following reasons. Firstly, since there is no tap ... continue

MSC Fantasia 04/14 Not Rated
P&O Ventura - Disappointing! by BBvurns

Having previously cruised with P&O (our last occasion August 2013 on the Azura) we booked a ... continue

Ventura 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
I love P&O by Maxikenn

I've been a fan of P&O all my life, much of it is nostalgia, my first P&O ship was ... continue

Ventura 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Damp squib by Rakugoka

This was our first cruise with P&O and it was a bit of a curate's egg, after a series of ... continue

Ventura 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
COSTA CRUISE! WHAT CAN ONE SAY? by corder993

Just sailed on the Fascinosa from Brazil to Venice. The ship was very impressive and spotlessly ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Must Smoke Cruise by gnicoll

This cruise was very disappointing for a number of reasons

1 MSC allow smoking in the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena very poor rating by judyrita65

The check-in on date of departure was a nightmare. No one seemed to know what they were doing? ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
River Cruising on the trip is Po!!! by aquavet

This was billed as 7 days of river cruising and 6 nights of land travel to visit Florence and ... continue

River Countess 12/13 4.0 out of 5+