Greece Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Greece Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Greece Cruise Reviews: 28 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Thompson Majesty Aegean Classics by Clarejem

We went into Thompson for a beach holiday and came out with a cruise! It seemed value for money ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Big ship, too many people, good night shows by Datacecily

This is our 4th cruise, second with MSC and we were a bit disappointed, the first one had been ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by Daisyrae

We did the 7 Beaches cruises, around the Greek Islands, and a visit to Izmir in Turkey. Fabulous ... continue

Costa Classica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great experience on Louis Olympia for peanut-allergic passenger by SarahMWat

My 15-year-old daughter and I recently returned from a trip to the Greek Islands that included a ... continue

Louis Aura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Jade by BlueEyedTeacher

Had this been my first cruise, I would probably have been fairly impressed, but to be quite ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience! by Noodlesmommy

My friend and I recently traveled on the 7 day cruise from Istanbul to Athens on the Louis ... continue

Louis Cristal 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise I have ever been on ! by enahs1989

Ship Name: Louis Cristal  Date of Boarding: 16th May 2014  Duration: 7 night ... continue

Louis Cristal 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Azamara Journey - Azamazing cruise! by dun123das

Our recent cruise actually started with a flight from Heathrow to Athens via British Airways. We ... continue

Azamara Journey 05/14 5+ out of 5+
My First Cunard Experience, family of 4 with teenagers by lovely_serenity

We flew into Rome a couple of days prior to embarkation. This vacation was comprised of my mom, ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
A cruise for smokers by Westacott

We were very disappointed in our cruise, the food was poor with no buffet option in the evening ... continue

Costa Magica 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Ports were great cruise not a WOW by Opie Wan Kenopie

Our Cabin was great but our attendant was just barely marginal. He barely showed any interest in ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
The Royal Treatment by vladamsoh

We've done quite a few cruises on Celebrity so knew what to expect but we had one really ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Mugged on Dover Docks by lincscruisers

As a regular and loyal Fred Olsen cruiser I would like to add my comments about this ... continue

Braemar 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Never Again! by Mcadams

Having travelled on "Discovery" several times before under the prvious management - Voyages of ... continue

Discovery 10/13 3.0 out of 5+

Pearls of the Agean

We have a done a Thomson cruise before but have also done RC & ... continue

Thomson Majesty 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
The 13th perfect cruise with Windstar. by Strenz

This was out 13th cruise with Windstar and it did not dissappoint. It was glorious. Windstsr set ... continue

Wind Star 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Not so much a “Fantasy” but would definitely sail with MSC again! by Netty D

Spent a week on the Aegean sea on the MSC Fantasia (pronounced Fantasy-a). The ship was very ... continue

MSC Fantasia 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Louis Awesome by seafari

I can't believe I was on the same ship as some of the people who have posted reviews ... continue

Louis Aura 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic First Cruise by worzelle

We have just returned from a Thompson's cruise and stay on The Majesty and after being really ... continue

Thomson Majesty 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Harmony V Variety Cruise - FANTASTIC CRUISE !! by thinkinboutit

Harmony V Classical Greek Cruise by Variety Cruise is FANTASTIC!. My husband and I celebrated my ... continue

Harmony V 10/13 5+ out of 5+
The worst ship we've EVER BEEN ON..... by elliedog

If you are happy to be part of 10 per cent British people the other 90 per cent were Italian ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
If you are not a first time cruiser, do not use Louis Lines! by littlebeau

My husband and I decided to visit the islands of Greece and chose Insight travel company for our ... continue

Louis Aura 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Friendly pampered cruise by stopandchat

My husband planned this cruise for a milestone wedding anniversary. I was concerned because of ... continue

Tere Moana 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Worst Cruise - EVER! The Ship is a disgrace by Jonathon

MS Ryndam Holland America Line 23 September 2013 Cruise

Stateroom dirty, on arrival hair ... continue

Ryndam 09/13 Not Rated