France Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > France Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
France Cruise Reviews: 79 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Spirit of France by David Petrie

This was our second Saga cruise and easily met our expectations. I should say that my wife and I ... continue

Saga Sapphire 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Traveling to Normandy in Style by ny-outdoorsman

We were on the River Baroness as the first part of the Uniworld Grand France Itinerary, going ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time in France by Holy City Travelers

Our Viking River Cruise from Avignon to Chalon-sur-Saone was nothing less than super. This was ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A little bit of Royal Treatment by JackDaniels101

This was a short three night cruise visiting Belgium and France and was booked for our wedding ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing! by schawk

This was our 4 trip with Viking--all except this one have been absolutely terrific!!

We ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very Good Seine River Cruise, Paris to Normandy by JohnnyBumpo

This is our second river cruise and I think we are hooked. This was an excellent cruise: great ... continue

River Venture 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic! by Borisnbridget

I must say after reading some of these reviews, we were more than a little bit worried about ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking, Southern France, a good time with a few surprises by Mfschultz

Paris, 3 day add-on at the beginning. Hotel Meridien Etoile, very plain, small, but comfortable ... continue

Viking Buri 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, lovely ship by Patolsen2

We are experienced cruisers but this is only our 2nd River cruise. The new SS Catherine is ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Champagne, Normandy, Paris & Seine River Cruise with Vantage Deluxe by kathyleeha

We booked our trip with Vantage 8 months in advance. We were traveling with 2 other couples and ... continue

River Venture 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Heimdal - Portraits of Southern France by atkinsonguy

This 7-night "Portraits of Southern France" sailing on the Viking River Cruises longship Heimdal ... continue

Viking Heimdal 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Portraits of southern France by gregoram

Really enjoyed the cruise. Viking had someone there at the airport to pick us up. The ship was ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Taste of France by leslie99

My husband and I and two other couples enjoyed The Taste of France Cruise on the Swiss Emerald ... continue

Swiss Emerald 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
My 1st Viking cruise in May by Sdemko

We really enjoyed the cruise from beginning to end! There are a few areas which could use some ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
AmaDagio – Paris & Provence – May 2014 by Nudibranch

My DS and I were part of a group of about 40 who elected to spend four days in Paris, France ... continue

AmaDagio 06/14 Not Rated
Cruising the waterway & rivers around Bordeaux by actltd

It wasn’t without hesitation that I decided to offer European river cruises to compliment ... continue

Cyrano de Bergerac 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Chateaux, Rivers & Wine with Royal Treatment by Viking! by RosieWriter

The cruise was absolutely a graceful gliding down the rivers into the magnificent world of ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Review of Emerald Princess 24th May 2014 by LizandChris

We stayed at the Premier Inn the night before. What is normally a quiet night , was chaotic. A ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous family cruise by magorgirl

This was our third cruise on the Independence. Despite emails from RC about roadworks around ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 5+ out of 5+
More than two thumbs up by MalibooNewYork

You have heard the phrase "all thumbs"? If I had more than two thumbs I would point them all ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Couldn't wait to get home... by depthospirit

Royal Caribbean May 2014 (half term week) S’ton to Le Havre, Bilbao & Gijon – 6 ... continue

Independence of the Seas 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Perfection on the Seine by jkadventures

After forty-something ocean cruises, and a continuing disappointment of the direction our ... continue

Avalon Creativity 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Paris and the Heart of Normandy by cruisebear1

My wife and I took the Paris to Normandy cruise May 18, 2014 on the Viking Spirit. I will try to ... continue

Viking Spirit 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Where do I begin? by mozart0404

I was so looking forward to this little break but it went wrong from the beginning. First thing ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruising down the river? I don't think so! by Baby boomer cruise

Fabulous welcome, beautiful room and shower room. A good start.

Our balcony cabin looked ... continue

Viking Forseti 05/14 3.0 out of 5+