France Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > France Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
France Cruise Reviews: 93 Ship Name Date Member Rating
MS RIVER VENTURE SEINE RIVER CRUISE PARIS (Conflans) to NORMANDY by vwtlat7

This was our first River Cruise The boat was very nice. The crew was cordial and very nice. The ... continue

River Venture 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Seriously disappointed , but.... by Ruthieklomp@aol.com

Viking, well yes, they have great advertisements, and gorgeous photos of the new 'longboats', ... continue

Viking Heimdal 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dream vacation come true!! by geo212

Let me start out in the order of events during my families amazing time in Paris and northern ... continue

Avalon Creativity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Simply brilliant. by rivercruisedreamer

Scenic Emerald – South of France July 14th 2014 Cruise Review

We arrived in Paris ... continue

Scenic Emerald 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Paris to Normandy, our first river cruise by need2travel1

My husband & I recently returned from our first river cruise. We chose Uniworld because we ... continue

River Baroness 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A First Class Rhone River Cruise with Tauck by pwchief

Tauck's French Escapade River Cruise Review July 18-31, 2014. South to North

Overview: ... continue

Swiss Emerald 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic by the roller

We sailed to Spain and France, even being in Bordeaux on Bastille Day which was amazing. The ... continue

Adonia 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Cheated Viking cruisers

Viking's advertising misleading. Promises of food and comfortable river cruise experience far ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Uniworld by 7seven

First, comments about the Uniworld experience. My husband and I have previously cruised with AMA ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable seven days by Dodoo

This is the third Uniworld Cruise Taken, and every one has been a trip to remember .On every one ... continue

River Royale 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Avalon did not disapoint by marlene.girvan

We sailed with Avalon "Scenery" for a river cruise through Burgundy and Provence, embarking on ... continue

Avalon Scenery 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wouldn't recommend Viking by Texashon

My friend and I took the Paris & Heart of Normandy Tour departing July 4. I was disappointed ... continue

Viking Neptune 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Spirit of France by David Petrie

This was our second Saga cruise and easily met our expectations. I should say that my wife and I ... continue

Saga Sapphire 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grand France, Avalon Scenery and Avalon Creativity by tassietravellers

The Grand France cruise is actually made up of 2 separate cruises, therefore 2 ships, 2 crews , ... continue

Avalon Scenery 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Traveling to Normandy in Style by ny-outdoorsman

We were on the River Baroness as the first part of the Uniworld Grand France Itinerary, going ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time in France by Holy City Travelers

Our Viking River Cruise from Avignon to Chalon-sur-Saone was nothing less than super. This was ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A little bit of Royal Treatment by JackDaniels101

This was a short three night cruise visiting Belgium and France and was booked for our wedding ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing! by schawk

This was our 4 trip with Viking--all except this one have been absolutely terrific!!

We ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very Good Seine River Cruise, Paris to Normandy by JohnnyBumpo

This is our second river cruise and I think we are hooked. This was an excellent cruise: great ... continue

River Venture 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic! by Borisnbridget

I must say after reading some of these reviews, we were more than a little bit worried about ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking, Southern France, a good time with a few surprises by Mfschultz

Paris, 3 day add-on at the beginning. Hotel Meridien Etoile, very plain, small, but comfortable ... continue

Viking Buri 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, lovely ship by Patolsen2

We are experienced cruisers but this is only our 2nd River cruise. The new SS Catherine is ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Champagne, Normandy, Paris & Seine River Cruise with Vantage Deluxe by kathyleeha

We booked our trip with Vantage 8 months in advance. We were traveling with 2 other couples and ... continue

River Venture 06/14 5+ out of 5+
OK, BUT NOT GREAT by Geboorse

We have cruised frequently, but this was our first with Azamara. The theme for this cruise was ... continue

Azamara Journey 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Viking Heimdal - Portraits of Southern France by atkinsonguy

This 7-night "Portraits of Southern France" sailing on the Viking River Cruises longship Heimdal ... continue

Viking Heimdal 07/14 2.0 out of 5+