Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12191 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Awesome! by askoworodko

Before leaving on this cruise, I read some reviews on cruise critic and was a bit concerned, but ... continue

Costa Pacifica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
3 Generations enjoy the Baltic by dce85

We were on the July 8 sailing of the Eurodam with my in-laws (70’s) and 2 sons (18, 24). ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Gaelic Explorer Itinerary by KarlS

"Gaelic Explorer" Itinerary - Dublin to Edinburgh - July 12-20, 2014

We'd cruised on ... continue

Wind Surf 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Impressed With Celebrity Reflection 7/1/14-7/14/14 by sweetpea143

We're a family of 3 with a 17 y/o teenage son. We've cruised frequently over the past 14 years, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 Not Rated
The good, the bad, and the ugly! by Doxiemommie

I recently sailed on the Regent Mariner on a 10 day Mediterranean cruise. It left from Rome and ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sea Dream in the Baltic was just that - a dream! by JackieCW

We're 8 time members having cruised with Sea Dream 1 for seven and Sea Dream II for a Caribbean ... continue

SeaDream I 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Selections & choices by norah50

Norway and Baltics back to back.

Celebrity has a priced options approach with a constant ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Positives and Negatives about Ruby Princess at the British Isles by Jessiekouli1

Our family of four chose this cruise due to it's itinerary (which selected fantastic ports to ... continue

Ruby Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not what we expected by sellings229@gmail.com

My husband and I were very disappointed in the Royal Caribbean cruise. We spent more to go on RC ... continue

Splendour of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise marred by messy disembarkation by dani negreanu

We are a well travelled couple (63, 64), who came lately to cruising, mainly because no ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Could do better by geoffmorgan

A thoroughly enjoyable cruise with fascinating sites, good guides and fine hotels in Athens and ... continue

Aegean Odyssey 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Feeling ripped off by lorrainefwalker

Lets start off with the positives:

We got to see Iceland

The coffee was ... continue

Discovery 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise...Ignore Bad Reviews by AR02OUR

I read so many bad reviews before I went that I was dreading going. ALL I CAN SAY IS, WERE THESE ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
What's next...charging for showers? by BobOH

Our Baltic/Norway cruise was July 5-19. Luminosa is a beautiful newer ship and our room was very ... continue

Costa Luminosa 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable - would sail with Costa again! by katem1985

I sailed on the Costa Fascinosa for seven nights in a party of eight, and thought it was a ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, superb food by normadams

My wife and myself cruised from southampton to Iceland and the fjords and excuse the pun but ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great ports, ship a little boring by fillinbucketlist

I would like to begin by stating our experiences with the service on the ship was outstanding. ... continue

Legend of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First impressions with Holland American Line by keiter

As a non-committed cruise ship holiday maker, I was apprehensive when my partner booked a 12 day ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
DISSATIAFIED WITH CELEBRITY REFLECTION 7/04/14 SAILING by sweetpea143

For background information, we're a family of 3 with a 17 y/o son and have cruised Disney, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 Not Rated
Think Twice About this Cruise by rafaelecervantes

My family and I have been on over 20 cruises and consider ourselves experienced cruise veterans. ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice time but not as good as Royal Caribbean by bjrivers

We have been on 8 other cruises all on Royal Caribbean ships. We were told that Celebrity was a ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Judge for yourself !! by ROSASH

We recently spent 2 fantastic nights on the QM2 . We have cruised many times before but this was ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
City oriented itinerary on an excellent ship by Ronald-NL

Ship  Like all Oceania ships the Marina offers superb quality. A bit more expensive then ... continue

Marina 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise definitely not the last by Fifi1910

This was our first cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We are so glad we chose ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Why all the poor reviews? by mickw66

After reading some of the previous reviews we were a little concerned but need not have ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+