Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12453 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Perfect Introduction to Cruising and Guernsey by Poppet52

We joined the Arcadia at Southampton for our very first cruise. Embarkation was fairly swift, ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity - your standards are slipping by Ade Expertcruiser63

This review is based upon our 3rd cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse , our previous cruises being ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
In the realm of the Polar Bear Arctic circumnavigation of Svalbard. by Mikejd

We have travelled with Hurtigruten before on their costal round trips a couple of times. We ... continue

Fram 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
This year it's about the beaches by uccman39

This was the second year in a row that my wife and I chose a summer cruise in Europe. We wanted ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity needs to join this century! by Fran1395

This was our 7th cruise, but first with Celebrity. Probably will be my last along with several ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant, low key cruise break by Ivy Banker

First time on Discovery under CMV ownership (been 3 times as Voyages of Discovery) and first ... continue

Discovery 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First but not last. by mcdimech@hotmail.com

This was our first cruise. Embarking from our own country saved a lot of hassle. As soon as we ... continue

Zenith 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Itinerary and pleasant cruise by cole

We flew into LHR one day prior to cruise and had private service pick us up and deliver us to ... continue

Ocean Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Up to Celebrity Standards by elcidkid

We knew before the cruise this ship should not be compared to our previous sailing on the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 Not Rated
Great Baltic Cruise with a Few Bumps! by VA Touring

Overall, the Royal Princess & the Baltic Cruise were great! The ship is extremely nice, well ... continue

Royal Princess 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic cruise by Happinana

I had never sailed from Harwich before and I doubt I will do it again. The car park is a long ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - Russia St Petersburg to Moscow on Ingvar by reeder.karenm

My husband and I just returned from the 2 week cruise on Viking Ingvar. We sailed spent 3 days ... continue

Viking Ingvar 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellend service but a lot of corners are being cut over the years by wlichtert

Let me start by saying that we loved to cruise with Royal Carribean (7 years already) and did ... continue

Serenade of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
40th Birthday Treat by travellersontour

This was our first cunard Cruise to celebrate my wifes 40th birthday! In a word it was amazing ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Eclipse - standards remain high by Yorkshireproud

Just got back from a 2 week Med cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse, so reluctantly adjusting to ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Well maintained modern ship. by houseflag

After a amazing three day stay in Venice joined the ship on 2 August for 7 days,,arrived early ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic & Amazed by Dicko200468

From reading the reviews on here think I must have been on another cruise to them. All I can say ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
We only have one problem...we cannot immediately go back by jesev

This was not my family’s first time on a cruise liner, however Costa surpassed our ... continue

Costa Fortuna 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Russian & Scandinavian Cruise review- Aug 7th by crusier7

Background: This is our 7th Cruise. We have tried RC, Carnival & Celebrity. I would hesitate ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
OK Cruise - Unhappy Customer by kligotti

The dining experience was fair. The servers in the dining rooms were great. They were very ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Simply Marvelous by Seabourng

We boarded the Saga Pearl 11-with a little trepidation as we are Silversea and Seabourn regular ... continue

Saga Pearl II 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Not quite 5 star yet alone 6 by Chatpot

Having cruised with Azamara last year and really enjoyed being on a relatively small ship this ... continue

Silver Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Seabourn - so consistent by melhaycock1@gmail.com

We had previously cruised Seabourn Pride to the Baltics and Seabourn Sojourn (twice) to South ... continue

Seabourn Odyssey 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Completely Underwhelming by polarine75

I want to state upfront that my only other large cruise experience was with Regent, and I ... continue

Eurodam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic from start to finish! by BobnJac

We took the train from Liverpool St Stn. Direct to Harwich, total journey time approx 90 ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+