Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12495 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good in Parts by Websterbridge

As first time cruisers, we'd have appreciated more information before leaving the UK regarding ... continue

Ventura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Holiday of a lifetime by Middleton8

We have just returned from a fantastic holiday on the epic. We were spoilt rotten the whole ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Don't know what people are complaining about. by willoughby12

Just got back from a 12 night cruise around the med. This was our first cruise and having read ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First - but definitely not the last - cruise experience by shuriki

The bottom line: my 6 years old daughter was crying when we were leaving the ship - and asked me ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thomson Majesty Aegean cruise by frequentflyer5

I recently returned from the Aegean cruise on Thomson Majesty. My parents and I chose this ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Experience by gaycruiseguy

I have been on a total of 10 cruises in the past 10 years (8 of which were in Europe), four on ... continue

Noordam 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great service poor ship by ZME66

We sailed from Dubrovnik, Croatia to Venice, Italy. It was a wonderful itinerary and we really ... continue

SeaDream II 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Taste of the British Isles Crystal Cruise Voyage #4219 by TravelKnitter

This was my husband's and my first Crystal Cruise, and we're hooked. The food was outstanding ... continue

Crystal Symphony 08/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN. by iayesh

I rarely write a bad review unless its worth it. Unfortunately, its worth it.

My family ... continue

MSC Musica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Entertainment - what entertainment - Holiday camp at sea by Janewayd1

This was our 7th Cruise, 1st time with Royal Caribbean, previously with MSC and Carnival. From ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very enjoyable once again by Mrsmoran69

We've done several cruises but never flown before so this one was a first for us. Check in and ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oh dear! by nanakelly

Have today returned from 12 nights around Western Med and am very disappointed.

First ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise . Good Value, Great Itinerary by mush 1

First, there is a question if Azamara is truly a 5 or 5.5 star cruise as they claim or ... continue

Azamara Quest 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second QM2 Cruise to Norway Excellent, as good as first to Dubai. by RetiredOldSnapper

This cruise was a substitute for the Black Sea and Turkish Splendors which, due to Mr Putin, ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise - Good customer service - The ports are great by elipanama

We just got off the Costa Fascinosa on August 25th, after spending a great week with a Kosherica ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords remarkable, Infinity not by beppy

Norwegian Fjords-Celebrity Infinity August 15-25

We are experienced cruisers, this being ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Scenery, Natural Beauty, Disappointing Hurtigruten Cruise by nyc-cpw

We booked our cruise in New York City with a Hurtigruten Representative on the Richard With. We ... continue

Richard With 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lovely Cruise but Elite Doesn't Mean Much Any More by webecruzin2

Just returned from 7 nights on Silhouette eastern Med. and Greece sailing myself and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Met our expectations: friendly ship, shore tours need finessing by StevieMK14

Norway - Rivers and Railways cruise. First time cruisers so make of this what you ... continue

Balmoral 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjord Cruise by jetski226

We had an Aqua class cabin on Deck 9, which was fine except for the 'overhang', which made the ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise on the MSC Preziosa by Delfim

The ship is beautiful. The staff were kind and very professional. There were a few exceptions ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise to the Norwegian Fjords by Abbey Cruisers

Having cruised for many years with other lines we decided to try Celebrity Cruises this ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Standards definately slipping by Cruise safe

Just got back from a two week cruise on the Celebrity Equinox and I have to say I wasn't ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not too pleased by Bonniesam

This was my first ever cruise but a friend recommended it and I went along. I had a big cabin ... continue

Ryndam 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Ship Disappointing, Staff Nice by cuiser81

We sailed on the Thomson Spirit to Amsterdam. Thankfully it was only a 3 night cruise. The ship ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 1.0 out of 5+