Europe Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe Cruise Reviews: 12152 Ship Name Date Member Rating
So what happened to Guernsey? by woodside2012

Embarkation @ Southampton was brilliant. Cabin F235 ok for 2, very clean, you do need earplugs. ... continue

Aurora 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall Pleasant Cruise by ddawson2014

Reviews seem all over the place on this one so I will do my best to alleviate some concern. You ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
PRETTY AVERAGE CRUISE by london lil

We travelled with friends as a group of four and sailed on the Armonia in July ... continue

MSC Armonia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic itinerary, amazing suite, ok ship by polly2148

A friend and I embarked on the Norwegian Star in July 2014. In Copenhagen we were escorted to ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hi De Hi..... by Olafsdottir

NEVER again will we cruise with Celebrity. This was our 2nd cruise on 'Eclipse' with the line ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Baltic Cruise! by wfried980

This was our 8th cruise, the 3rd with Norwegian, and our first cruise outside of North America. ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection July 4th Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Review by OnTheGoGoGo

First time cruising with Celebrity. My wife and I have cruised with Royal, NCL and Oceania ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epic Fail - Never Board from Rome!! by sspclarke

Firstly I would like to point out, if you see my other reviews they are all positive and indeed ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Glorious Norway with our 10 year old daughter by BOSKER

We travelled by car to Harwich on the morning of departure. A small delay for car parking and we ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Fjords of Norway by cruiseral70

Celebrity Infinity Review 4 July 2014

There was a lot of negativity about the Infinity ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Arctic expedition on Silver Explorer by rosec168

It is one of the most boring cruise I have been on. Program is poorly executed and pre and post ... continue

Silver Explorer 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not so well maintained by Anqders

Just back from our one week cruise with Orchestra, and we are a little disappointed I must say. ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good for the price. by bagwell

Went on a 1 week cruise from Kiel in the baltic sea. Our second with MSC – we tried the ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Warm and Sunny Days on the Baltic Sea by cash4me

My Spouse and I enjoyed this cruise. We rate this adventure as 8 out of 10 . Staff were ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Good Enough by Adz99

We were very excited to travel on-board the Equinox but were left disappointed ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Unforgettable July cruise to the Fjords on Oceana! by The Kraken

My wife and I cruised on the Oceana to the Mediterranean just before Christmas 2013 and ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No Fun on Princess by Poormouth

As a family we like to try new ships particularly large ships. We have sailed about 10 cruises ... continue

Regal Princess 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
'Modern Luxury', '5 star'. Celebrity most defiantly is NOT by cuan1

It was very clear from day on on our dated and untidy ship, that money was needed to be spend on ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Northern Europe cruise to Russia by joel70

The port of Harwick England which is a two hour drive from Heathrow air port was an expense in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never more Norwegian Epic. by Norwegian cruiser

Went on a med. cruise onboard Norwegian Epic together with 27 family members. Departed Jul. 6 ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A week in the stunning Fjords by swansong49

Having done a recent mini cruise aboard Azura, our first experience with P & O, we were ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Cruise line in general by koshar31

I have cruised with Princess, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. This was our first cruise on ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wish I were back on the Star by silverhybrid

This trip has been a dream of mine for many years, and it didn't disappoint. My husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Best experience of my life by LilyLow15

Yesterday I arrived home from my first ever cruise, I couldn't have been more sad to leave, not ... continue

Aurora 07/14 Not Rated