Europe - Black Sea Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Black Sea Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Black Sea Cruise Reviews: 52 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Lots of good points - but quite a few bad ones too! by Moi 123

MSC has some pretty bad reviews, and I'm pleased to report that we had a very pleasant time on ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
So near, So far.... A tale of two yachts! by Scotscruzer

We flew from London to Istanbul the day before the cruise, very excited to be going on our fist ... continue

Star Pride 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Scenic Sapphire from Budapest to Bucharest by alexandra cruiser

This was my first cruise on Scenic River cruises,and won t be my last.Have already booked ... continue

Scenic Sapphire 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
What's Old is New and What's New is Old by andyonli

What's Old is New and What's New is Old

Windstar Cruise: Star Pride June 20-27, 2014 ... continue

Star Pride 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Black Sea was Quite Light! by Devvie

OK so we started out booking Crimea, Odessa, Romania & Bulgaria...Crimea got substituted ... continue

Star Pride 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring on the Baltic by bherenow

The Ryndam is still in good shape considering her age, although the policy of using only ... continue

Ryndam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
One and done! by TexasTripper

Booked the Oceania Insignia for its historical Black Sea ports which were cancelled due to ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
They called it Black Sea Treasures, but many of the jewels were fakes by dmacp

We selected this cruise for two reasons; to celebrate our 25th anniversary and because of the ... continue

Insignia 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Ever!! by eabaird@netzero.net

Although the cancellation of 3 ports was unavoidable, the delayed timing was later than was ... continue

Insignia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Part of the Black Sea cruise! by bailey59

This is the first time I cruised with Oceania. I picked the cruise because the itinerary is one ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise, well worth the money. by kstares

Just returned home after a Magnificent 11 day cruise. Having never been to Europe and having ... continue

MSC Magnifica 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Part of the Black sea by gollane

We knew in advance that the main attraction of this cruise ,ie Yalta, was off the port list due ... continue

Silver Wind 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Northern Europe Adventure by BruhnSisters

Background:

Traveled on a non-stop British Airways flight from San Diego. Used "Smiths ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Surprise surprise by siempre

I say surprise surprise for two reasons, this was our first cruise with MSC and my husband had ... continue

MSC Musica 03/14 Not Rated
Absolutely wonderful by Mar from USA

I chose this cruise because of its Black Sea itinerary, mostly places I have never seen. ... continue

Prinsendam 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Itinerary, character ship! by sianinnes

I am writing in defence of the Discovery. Yes, she is old and a bit tired, no balconies, no ... continue

Discovery 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment by DK51

We have sailed on the Discovery many times and have loved it mainly because it goes to different ... continue

Discovery 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN, not wisely selected ports and too expensive by EFCHI

Me and my father had participated in a Holland America cruise with MsPrinsendam from 2 to 14 ... continue

Prinsendam 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Boat by Gwelo

We travelled on Voyager for the first time, having been on the company's other boat, Discovery, ... continue

Voyager 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise But not ready for Prime Time by HAGA

The ship is sharp and well laid out . . . it is actually the same ship as the Carnival ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
A Very Professional Cruise by denial

We have cruised many times and this is our third Celebrity Cruise and the second on the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A great time on the Black and Aegean Seas. by WaterMark

I’ve read the three preceding reviews of the Black Sea cruise we just completed, and while ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, but chaotic organisation. by Ancienttravellers

We booked this cruise on the recommendation of some friends who were already booked on ... continue

Discovery 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
A trip of a lifetime spoiled by the Celebrity Constellation by zak477

This was our 28 cruise and our first Celebrity experience. I must say that this will be our last ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Eastern European Staff Produces Viking Flop by fastbailer

After hearing several favorable reports on Viking River cruises we signed up for the Odessa to ... continue

Viking Rurik 10/13 2.0 out of 5+