Europe - Black Sea Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Black Sea Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Black Sea Cruise Reviews: 62 Ship Name Date Member Rating
New Itinerary Not a Disappointment! by colonial annie

The 5* Grand Hyatt was all it should be. Breakfast (we ate outside) was included and had tons of ... continue

Aegean Odyssey 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The Black Sea 19 July to 29 July by milliemax

We were two couples from Northern England seasoned cruises i must add, and chose this cruise ... continue

Riviera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Istanbul to the Black Sea with a side trip to Transylvania by irishuga

My wife and I sail on either Oceania or Azamara. We sailed on the Riviera last year. We noticed ... continue

Riviera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Be Aware about those European Cruise by ramnieh

We had a 14 days cruise on Luminose last month(actually in Baltic Sea and Norway) and I would ... continue

Costa Luminosa 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Won't bother again with Silversea by CocoCoucou

This was our second cruise with Silversea and our 8th overall on luxury cruises. We went with ... continue

Silver Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise on Oceania Riviera by desmacruise

We are just back from a fantastic cruise on Oceania Riviera from Istanbul to Athens with stops ... continue

Riviera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
LOVELY SHIP BUT NOTE WARNING: VIRUS by VacationReviewUSA

The ship is lovely and the employees are wonderful - we are experienced cruisers and we thought ... continue

Riviera 07/14 Not Rated
So-so by MichaelNMegan's

Let's start with the cabin. We paid for a verandah, but when we got on the ship, our 11th floor ... continue

Eurodam 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not a single complaint! by Heidirhodes

After cruising on larger ships with prestigious companies we were a little concerned before we ... continue

Thomson Celebration 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Vantage delivers again!! by Hydrokitty

This was our sixth trip with Vantage, thirds on the Navigator......and all in the same cabin!!! ... continue

River Navigator 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of good points - but quite a few bad ones too! by Moi 123

MSC has some pretty bad reviews, and I'm pleased to report that we had a very pleasant time on ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
So near, So far.... A tale of two yachts! by Scotscruzer

We flew from London to Istanbul the day before the cruise, very excited to be going on our fist ... continue

Star Pride 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Scenic Sapphire from Budapest to Bucharest by alexandra cruiser

This was my first cruise on Scenic River cruises,and won t be my last.Have already booked ... continue

Scenic Sapphire 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
What's Old is New and What's New is Old by andyonli

What's Old is New and What's New is Old

Windstar Cruise: Star Pride June 20-27, 2014 ... continue

Star Pride 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Black Sea was Quite Light! by Devvie

OK so we started out booking Crimea, Odessa, Romania & Bulgaria...Crimea got substituted ... continue

Star Pride 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring on the Baltic by bherenow

The Ryndam is still in good shape considering her age, although the policy of using only ... continue

Ryndam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
One and done! by TexasTripper

Booked the Oceania Insignia for its historical Black Sea ports which were cancelled due to ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
They called it Black Sea Treasures, but many of the jewels were fakes by dmacp

We selected this cruise for two reasons; to celebrate our 25th anniversary and because of the ... continue

Insignia 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Ever!! by eabaird@netzero.net

Although the cancellation of 3 ports was unavoidable, the delayed timing was later than was ... continue

Insignia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Part of the Black Sea cruise! by bailey59

This is the first time I cruised with Oceania. I picked the cruise because the itinerary is one ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise, well worth the money. by kstares

Just returned home after a Magnificent 11 day cruise. Having never been to Europe and having ... continue

MSC Magnifica 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Part of the Black sea by gollane

We knew in advance that the main attraction of this cruise ,ie Yalta, was off the port list due ... continue

Silver Wind 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Northern Europe Adventure by BruhnSisters

Background:

Traveled on a non-stop British Airways flight from San Diego. Used "Smiths ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Surprise surprise by siempre

I say surprise surprise for two reasons, this was our first cruise with MSC and my husband had ... continue

MSC Musica 03/14 Not Rated
Absolutely wonderful by Mar from USA

I chose this cruise because of its Black Sea itinerary, mostly places I have never seen. ... continue

Prinsendam 01/14 5+ out of 5+