Europe - Black Sea Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Europe - Black Sea Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Europe - Black Sea Cruise Reviews: 38 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Surprise surprise by siempre

I say surprise surprise for two reasons, this was our first cruise with MSC and my husband had ... continue

MSC Musica 10/13 Not Rated
Absolutely wonderful by Mar from USA

I chose this cruise because of its Black Sea itinerary, mostly places I have never seen. ... continue

Prinsendam 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Itinerary, character ship! by sianinnes

I am writing in defence of the Discovery. Yes, she is old and a bit tired, no balconies, no ... continue

What a disappointment by DK51

We have sailed on the Discovery many times and have loved it mainly because it goes to different ... continue

Discovery 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN, not wisely selected ports and too expensive by EFCHI

Me and my father had participated in a Holland America cruise with MsPrinsendam from 2 to 14 ... continue

Prinsendam 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Boat by Gwelo

We travelled on Voyager for the first time, having been on the company's other boat, Discovery, ... continue

Voyager 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise But not ready for Prime Time by HAGA

The ship is sharp and well laid out . . . it is actually the same ship as the Carnival ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
A Very Professional Cruise by denial

We have cruised many times and this is our third Celebrity Cruise and the second on the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
A great time on the Black and Aegean Seas. by WaterMark

I’ve read the three preceding reviews of the Black Sea cruise we just completed, and while ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, but chaotic organisation. by Ancienttravellers

We booked this cruise on the recommendation of some friends who were already booked on ... continue

A trip of a lifetime spoiled by the Celebrity Constellation by zak477

This was our 28 cruise and our first Celebrity experience. I must say that this will be our last ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Eastern European Staff Produces Viking Flop by fastbailer

After hearing several favorable reports on Viking River cruises we signed up for the Odessa to ... continue

Viking Rurik 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Constellation, far from starry!! by Spysmum

We had long anticipated a return visit to Black Sea ports, hoping to see the way Ukraine is ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment by mondig

This was my first sea cruise. I was really excited to do it because of the Black Sea ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
Not to be knocked. by orford.len

I start with stating that I am quite a seasoned cruiser at all levels, We decided to go on this ... continue

Fabulous Ship and Cruise by SweetSunny

I can't say enough about the Europe-Black Sea cruise we took on the Prinsendam in ... continue

Prinsendam 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Contrasts by Ros Tarran

On the 7 September a group of four embarked on Azura for a 24 night cruise titled Eastern Med ... continue

Azura 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Black sea & Crimean Coats by chrislingard

These smaller ships are much more pleasant than the 2000+ passenger ones and you get to know ... continue

Pacific Princess 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Med/Black Sea - the good and the bad by Alchemist2013

I am driven to writing this review by the one written by another member who appears to have ... continue

Discovery 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
Dissatisfaction by welshowl

I booked the Med Odyssey and Black Sea Discovery holiday through my travel agent.

I was ... continue

Discovery 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise...but. by Aslaw1

Really enjoyed the cruise to the Black Sea on Arcadia though nigglying irritations could so ... continue

Arcadia 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wow !! Best cruise so far.. by patsyanna

Just back from 12 nights on the Adriatic and Black sea. Firstly the ship is beautiful very ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
The Cruise Of Two Halves by agathasmum

We have cruised many times on Celebrity and chose this itinerary because it had a combination of ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great staff, great itinerary; money grabbing and strange policy change by Herb44

We are elite level Captain's Club, traveling in concierge class with an interesting group. ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Azura - did not meet Expectations by Potty Terracotta

We had heard good reports about Azura and were really excited about taking a 24 night Cruise to ... continue

Azura 09/13 3.0 out of 5+