Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37271 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Worth every penny by Urias

Took 2 grandchildren on their first cruise as a graduation present and they loved every minute ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Explorer of the Seas from Bayonne by HollyJaci

We just got back today from our 10 day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. Overall everyone had a ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A True Review by captainorin

This was my 4th cruise. Two on Norwegian. First time on Carnival. Left Miami on August 18, 2014 ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 08/14 Not Rated
Reluctant Cruiser by Harley2005

So I'm not going to waste everyone's time with a long review, rather I'm going to hit on some ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
WOW,So Wonderful! by Touringc

I chose this cruise at the last minute due to the ports. I expected a decent cruise,but I was ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family & friends cruise by MICKEYMOUSEFAN

We just got back from this cruise. It was our second cruise on Royal.

We were ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 Not Rated
Not impressed - Galveston and RCL never again! by Littlebit120

This was our honeymoon. We had a great time together but would never choose Royal Caribbean ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Definitely Hooked! by C0K3R

So this was my very first cruise and I was told by several people that Carnival isn't that great ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Is Carnival De-volving? by raesing711

We love cruising - we love Carnival. Every major vacation has been a Carnival cruise - including ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Surprised by Jwinkles9

As always like most cruiser's we research everything to death! We were a little apprehensive ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Way Better Than I Expected by Chefnosaj

Let me start off by saying this.. I have been on several ships including: Carnival Fantasy, ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising at its best by shrumster

Freedom of the Seas is a fantastic ship....big, but easy to navigate. Our favorite feature was ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, just too many kids around by AntBasic

Overall it was a nice trip. Food was good, staff was very nice, especially the waiters and the ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great vacation by schugie

I have read so many reviews of the new Carnival Sunshine ship. I had an amazing time. I went ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Royal Caribbean by FantasyGoddess

My husband and I took our first cruise on RCI last week. We have been on Carnival twice and NCL ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
This was everything I hoped for and more! by Iheart2cruise

Wow! Like many of you I read reviews religiously. The Getaway is an awesome ship. Husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Never Again!!!!! by mjparpmjp

If you like expensive drinks, poor food quality and very little customer service this ship is ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
NOS August 10-17 by jfslcruise

Background  This was the fourth cruise (Voyager, Enchantment, Solstice & Navigator) for ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vision, end of summer cruise!! by gasman cruiser

Hi all this is my first review, so bare with me please.

We went on the Vision Aug. 9 ... continue

Vision of the Seas 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise! by Portluv1

Another enjoyable cruise with my favorite cruise line Carnival.We had a very good time on this ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a great trip by Cruising mom 3

THE GREAT:  Getting on board was awesome. We arrived at the time we'd signed up for, and ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Allure of the Seas August 10-17 - Didn't live up to our expectations by jpcello

Just got off Allure's 7-day western caribbean cruise. Overall the cruise was good but not the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable Eastern Caribbean Cruise by netrover

My wife and I decided to sail the MSC Divina for our 15th Wedding Anniversary, and enjoyed our ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
One of the BEST! by Ernie G

DH and I have been on 33 cruises.....Celebrity (11), PRINCESS (7), RCCL (10), Holland America ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Just Back - Legend vs. Conquest for Western Caribbean by Johncn

We live in Florida, and were looking for a family cruise for a group of 14 this summer. We had ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+