Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35771 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Carnival - I would not recommend by tdspaulding

I will preface this by saying we have been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises prior to this Carnival ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not a good experience by mark83

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival and I must say that it was by far the worst. The staff was ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Royal Princess Cruise…. A Royal Treat ! by Mom33

We cruised the week of March 30- April 6 to celebrate our anniversary and to experience the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by Prada81

Let me start by saying, I don't typically write reviews, but I felt a sense of responsibility to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Royal C...not for me!!!! by danal72

Sailed last week with Royal Caribbean for the first time. After 3 cruises with Carnival, I ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Grand Getaway for the Money by steelergirlinfl

Another couple joined my SO and I on this elongated weekend getaway from Tampa, FL. Living in ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by kenandsu@aol.com

My wife and I have cruised on the Caribbean Princess 4 times and yes it is showing some ... continue

Caribbean Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 2014 by PACSAdmPIA

We just arrived home from our 7th Carnival Cruise. We are a family of 3, (our daughter is 8 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise! by anthvick

We just got home from another great cruise with Carnival!

We flew into San Juan on ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship with a few minor kinks! by Palm trees = happiness!

My sisters and I celebrated our birthdays and went on the Getaway without our families for the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Philps by philps

This was our seventh cruise, fourth with Royal but first time on Freedom. This time we had our ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing 1st Cruise by Nicagal

This was our first cruise so I had no idea what to expect. People I spoke to at home either love ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Ready to cruise again by hotshot1

My wife and I have cruised 10 times now. Cruise lines we have traveled with include Carnival, ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
by mrfviews

This was our 3 rd time on the Emerald, 11 th cruise all on Princess, their "grand class" ships, ... continue

Emerald Princess 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship! Bland Food by Chicago Girl

We sailed out of Miami on March 29 bound for the islands of Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, & St. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Coming to enjoy Free Style Cruising by Hunt1530

We took an eastern Caribbean Cruise using the Norwegian Sun cruising out of and returning to ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean by kzblond

All in all it was a great cruise......beautiful ship....wonderful cabin stewards...great ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
AWESOME SHIP TIME ON THE BRILLIANCE by 2catfamily

We decided to do a cruise on March 20th that was only for four days. My husband and myself with ... continue

Brilliance of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Glad we experienced the Royal for ourselves by pcsunlover

My husband and I were on the Royal Princess the week of March 30, 2014. This was our 7th cruise ... continue

Royal Princess 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
March 29 - April 5 Best vacation of my life. by danrinke

My wife and I are in our early 30's. She is a school teacher and can only vacation one week ... continue

Caribbean Princess 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not enough common areas. by eddylu

First of all, excuse my English, I'm not American.

The ship is beautiful and huge, but ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
San Juan/Southern Caribbean Back to Back on Different Ships: Week 1 on by Kat in CA

Our background: We are young-ish seniors who have been on five previous cruises. Our vacation ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First and Last Cruise! March 16 - 23 by Sweetstuff01

We chose Royal Caribbean for our first cruise because I thought they had a great reputation. ... continue

Adventure of the Seas 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Oasis of the Seas by psfrizz

We have been waiting to go on this ship after having to cancel once before. We live in Florida ... continue

Oasis of the Seas 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Bridgetown, Barbados to San Juan, PR by bobfromcanada

Silversea Cruise, Silver Cloud, Voyage 1405 – Feb 28, 2014 to Mar 10, 2014 Barbados to ... continue

Silver Cloud 03/14 5.0 out of 5+