Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 37009 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Vacation by TeddyBear66

My husband and I decided to take our first cruise July 13, 2014 on the Magic. I researched as ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Sales pressure overwhelming and staff not happy to be there by Urememberd

This trip was my 2nd cruise with Carnival, the first was Ecstasy in January 2005. My daughters ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise! by b_cruise

We sailed July 13 for 8 days with the ports of call Aruba, DR, Curaçao, Grand Turk. There ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Review by 1st time cruiser with 3 yo by fuzzbucket

*disclaimer *

This was my 1st ever cruise and it was a last minute decision, booked 4 ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by jmcohen

Just got back from a week on the Freedom of the Seas and had a wonderful time. We have sailed ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not so great first cruise by Jones1961

This was my wife's and my first time to cruise. We had heard about all the fabulous food on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean Do it Yourself Shore Excursions by ActiveIslander

The temperatures were in the 80s at all ports. It was comfortable under the shade with sea ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by jillhadler

We sailed on July 6, 2014 on the Carnival, Conquest. Debarkation was smooth and very quick. We ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
I loved the ship..... by Scottusc

After reading the reviews online, obviously I was a little hesitant, but I am so glad we didn't ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not the trip we expected by Frost65

Our cruise started off rough. We had flight delays and ended up missing the first 3 sea days and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Seriously disappointed by Patrick48

Having sailed multiple times in the past, I tend to use our Princess cruises as the gold ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not all I had hoped for..... by caarina

This was my first cruise in almost 30 years and things have definitely changed. Freedom of the ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enough to make me go back to Carnival by Evad714

Sailed Eastern Caribbean On 07/13/2014  Balcony Room on Starboard Side

If the ship ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise ever; loved it by Jlucas8363

This was our first cruise ever. Loved almost everything, Way to much Latin music needs to be ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
Overall great time! by etchue

We sailed as a family of 6..me, hubby, boys-18, 15, 13 and my 72 yr old mom. We flew from Cali ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by lotus321

My expectations were high given the fact that this was a new ship and I had cruised on two other ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Best vacation EVER! by DonOz

My wife and I sailed with the old Barefoot Windjammer in 2005 and were looking for a similar ... continue

Sagitta 07/14 5+ out of 5+
1st Cruise - Couldn't Have Been Better - Loved It by mahoney1214

This was my first cruise. My wife has been on several with family.

I loved the whole ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5+ out of 5+
The Fun Ship by jamcar1716

My wife and I had a six day cruise at the last minute on the Carnival Breeze. We had a flight ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
July 17, 2014 - 4 day to Cozumel by ladner39571

So, we just got off or ship yesterday, with me and my husband and 4 kids.

*The ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment by smartdagger

My wife and I have only been on 2 cruises before this one. We were both so let down on this ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Two Ladies, First Cruise Experience, One Great Time!!!! by getagrippe

My cousin and I decided to take a cruise this summer to celebrate Graduation. We both had never ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful two weeks of consecutive cruises on Jewel of the Seas by veep

We spent a wonderful two weeks on the Jewel of the Seas, and we were sad to leave! Overall, what ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
We will book a trip on the Magic again. by DarenM

The Magic has a great feel and gives you a lot of room to roam. I was disappointed that the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrated my 60th B-Day on board last week by adi263disk

WOW! Now I have cruised many cruise lines (Oasis of the Seas on maiden voyage) including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+