Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 36938 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A good but not great cruise by nesco522

Overall, I did enjoy my time on the Paradise boat. For about $175 PP we managed to get an ocean ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Horrible cruise by HuskerinAZ

Pro's--Dinning room staff, embarkation, International Café, and entertainment (with the ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review Carnival Freedom by South Alabama Cruiser

My wife and I just returned this past week from an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom. What a ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Things have changed..... by midiwiz

To start off, RCCL what are you thinking?

We were just on Freedom in November. We had ... continue

Freedom of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Cruise #7! by Dogsstayedhome

We drove to Miami and overnight end in Orlando both ways so we could do Harry Potter on the way ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor Premium Vista Wraparound Balcony Cabin #6483 (Cat. 9C) by ginaatokstate

We just returned from the southern Caribbean itinerary of the Valor. This was my 6th Carnival ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of good things about it, but I won't go on this ship again. by GrandmaHofmann

There are many good things to say about this ship. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by two ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second time on Breeze even better! by Adm. Cruz

Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean July 5-13, 2014

This was our sixth cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great trip! by Myscruf

This is my second trip on Breeze. We went in April of 2013 also. I was a little worried about ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Caribbean Princess by rrforster12

The Caribbean Princess was launched in 2004 and the design is very similar to the Grand Princess ... continue

Caribbean Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
RC needs help! by Floyd and elayne

Our family of 11, six adults and five grandchildren ages 13-22 just returned from the Explorer. ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dissappointed by essaides

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not So Great by pbmiller32

We were a party of 7 from NY, age range 11 - 77 in 3 mini-suites (239 sq. feet including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Long and Detailed Review by RajMehta

I took Carnival cruise to Eastern Caribbean and just returned. This is my first cruise. This is ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unimpressed by I_correct_grammar

This was our family's 4th cruise, but the first on Royal Caribbean. We sailed with Carnival the ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Satisfied, Not Amazed by FutbolMom

Our family of 5 shared 2 cabins - an interior and a balcony. Worked out really well. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Allure of the Seas - Good and Bad by Dave & Mel

Let me start with the positives, first the ship is beautiful! There were 6300 passengers on ... continue

Allure of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great relaxing trip by mojomajoel

Just got back from our cruise on the Getaway. Overall we really enjoyed the trip. I went with my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sunshine with A Few Clouds by regjr13

Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) in my mind always gets most things right, especially on the larger, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Breeze was very disappointing by mkldal

After cruising on the Carnival Dream twice we were looking forward to cruising on the Breeze. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Major disappointment, renovations are a whole lot of nothing by Judy412

This was our 3rd cruise on Carnival (previous ships were the Paradise and Breeze). It was also ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Sunny Summer Cruise on the Vision by LB Cruiser

Our four-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the beautiful Vision of the Seas began with a ... continue

Vision of the Seas 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Love it or hate it by Psycopuppy

Over the past several months, I have read many of the reviews of the ship. The categories are ... continue

Navigator of the Seas 07/14 4.0 out of 5+