Caribbean Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Caribbean Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Caribbean Cruise Reviews: 35916 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Delightful Journey for a First Time Cruiser by mdtague

So let's start this off by saying that I have NEVER cruised before. I went on this cruise with ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eastern Caribbean on Allure, handicap/disabled cabin 12166 by suebaker

We flew in from UK on the Thursday to Orlando (cheaper flights), then drove to Fort Lauderdale ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship--Terrible food by lovekemet

I gotta tell you, I have sailed many cruises but this is the first time I felt compel to give a ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a Ship! by dschultz56

This was our fourth RCCL cruise and our first on Allure of the Seas. We were in Cabin 11729, the ... continue

Allure of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship but there are issues by 27-800

What a beautiful ship - probably the prettiest I have seen. It was tough to rate this ship due ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise and would definitely recommend by silver-10

Just returned from a 7 night trip with MSC and was compelled to write a review. What a great ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for - but not during Spring break by shrimpguy

Having cruised with CCL many times, we expected a short but relaxing cruise. The destination did ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fun on the Sun - 10 Day Southern Caribbean Adventure by cj'sdad

This is the second time we have sailed on the Norwegian Sun. Our first sailing on the Sun was in ... continue

Norwegian Sun 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Is The Dream a Dream? by chatdad

This was a repositioning cruise for the Dream as it moved from its former home port of Port ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
One of the best weeks of our lives... by mrsmetz

From the moment we arrived at the Pier in NYC, we knew it was going to be a great week. Everyone ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 5+ out of 5+
The Good, The Bad, The Great and The Ugly by Cruisecrazy~

Profile: Sail Date 04/06/2014  Self (43) Hubby(52) Friends (52)  Previous lines, ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Second cruise first time on Equinox by dack

This was our second cruise, having cruise the Norwegian Sun last year . We wanted to upgrade so ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
5 Star crew !!!! by GADGE1

Spent two weeks on the Thomson dream early April & had great time. The itinerary was called ... continue

Thomson Dream 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise, welcome relief from winter by Alien Al

This was my 4th cruise, the 3rd with Princess. I was traveling with my wife (her 6th cruise) and ... continue

Emerald Princess 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Unforgettable Good Time by brickman27

I highly recommend this cruise. Fantastic vacation overall.

Room: Interior room was ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
April 5th, 2014 Jewel of the Seas by Cruise Cheapl cruiser

I find hard to say anything negative about RCL after being with them 30 years or so, but feel it ... continue

Jewel of the Seas 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Moody Blues Cruise by luv2cruise7007

For our second Moody Blues Cruise (the first was in 2013), we travelled again from Bahrain to ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved It! by tblasz

My husband and I went our second cruise ever. We went on a Disney cruise with the kids 10 years ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
April 6, 2014 - Western Caribbean by Elizabeth0829

I am a solo traveler. I flew in from Boston on the morning of 6 April and took the transfer bus ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good experience, advice for families with young kids by flipwils11

Just returned today from our cruise on Liberty, had a nice time. We went to Belize and Cozumel. ... continue

Liberty of the Seas 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just a quick get- a- way by fungramma

This started as a solo cruise just for me. My sister decided to join me and we upgraded our ... continue

Carnival Triumph 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on a Gem of a ship!! by buffygirl

Embarkation on 4/5/14-out of New York was a breeze! Lines moved quickly and check in was easy. ... continue

Norwegian Gem 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Relaxing Vacation by Sail Her

We just returned from our 7 day cruise aboard the beautiful Royal Princess. We arrived at the ... continue

Royal Princess 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great for a quick getaway. by angelpower

I'm a newbie here, but have been reading reviews for a few years now and I'd like to take this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fell back in love with Princess by ladyelizabeth

To start off, my family and I took a 9 year hiatus from Princess. (This cruise was my 14th ... continue

Ruby Princess 04/14 4.0 out of 5+