Canary Islands Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Canary Islands Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Canary Islands Cruise Reviews: 685 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful first cruise Oceana by Pammy1.k

This was our first cruise was unsure what to expect. Check in was well organised and timely. We ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Too Many Passengers by Deck Cargo

This was our 13th Cruise and our 3rd with Princess; we liked our first two Princess cruises very ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic first Cruise by Teamspirit

We had a lovely first cruise aboard the Oriana. The staff were all very attentive, especially in ... continue

Oriana 06/14 Not Rated
Very disappointing by chubbalah

This was our first time with Princess although we have cruised many times with other lines.We ... continue

Emerald Princess 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with some the staff by coolguy28

Overall the experience was great.

The food on the ship was fantastic compared to the ... continue

Carnival Conquest 05/14 Not Rated
Pretty Good by Forester123

This was our first cruise with P&O. We booked it specially for my wife's 60th birthday and ... continue

Oceana 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Caveat Emptor! by No Cause For

I had wanted to try a cruise for ages, everyone I know who had been on one seemed to be hooked. ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cruise was just ok - no wow-factor by lochlomond3000

This was our 12th cruise in total, 3rd with NCL. We are 2 adults and an 8-year-old and sailed ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
50th Wedding Anniversary by PHSpeleers

Arrived at allotted time and told we were late!

Cabin adequate. 30 minute queue for 2030 ... continue

Queen Victoria 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Madeira and Canaries April 2014 by ann clegg

We chose this cruise primarily because we wanted to go to the Canaries at this time of year ... continue

Balmoral 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Small ship experience by Cuzlin

We have done 23 cruises in all but this was the first with Fred Olsen. We enjoyed the cruise ... continue

Braemar 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another first time cruiser family that loved every second.... by tutter2

As stated , our first cruise as a family of 2 adults and 3 kids ( 15, 10, 9 ) .

Firstly ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 05/14 5+ out of 5+
School dinners and wannabe entertainers by Eclipse_a

We followed on from the previous party cruise where the entertainment had been good as was the ... continue

Azura 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise by mitsupeg

18 months ago my wife and I cruised with P & O on the Azura we had a wonderful time at a ... continue

Azura 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers experiences by Charlie2013

We have always been hesitant with regards booking a cruise as the message we received was we ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A reason to Celebrate!! by ChrisKate

Myself and my partner have just returned back from what can only be described as a fantastic ... continue

Thomson Celebration 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Thomson Celebration. Home and still swaying by Auntiebones

This was our fourth Thomson cruise having previously travelled on the Destiny, Island Escape and ... continue

Thomson Celebration 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fourth Trip on this ship by houseflag

Thomson Celebration 4th April – 11th April (fourth trip on this ship)

arrived in ... continue

Thomson Celebration 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not the best by lizboyle

We booked this cruise at a great price of £620 for a balcony cabin deck 10 for two of us. ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
THE WIND-BLOWN “WIND” by Master Echo

SILVER WIND– CRUISES 2406, 2407 AND 2408

CAPE TOWN TO BARCELONA,

27 ... continue

Silver Wind 05/14 Not Rated
Thoroughly Enjoyed by Limejock

Being from Canada, this was our first British style cruise. We are British ex-pats. The ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Could have been a lot better by quizman1957

As a seasoned cruiser of some 32 cruises this is my first review, on this occasion I travelled ... continue

Oceana 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great first Solo cruise! by roz1812

I have just come back from cruising to Cape Verde, Gambia and Senegal on the Braemar and had a ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
WORST CRUISE EVER - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING by mikeukeuro

My partner & I booked our first cruise with MSC departing Genoa and have been extremely ... continue

MSC Fantasia 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Singing the praises of NCL Spirit Canary Island Cruise by LewCrew

This was our first cruise with NCL, but it will not be our last. To sum it up in a few words it ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 04/14 5+ out of 5+