Africa Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Africa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Africa Cruise Reviews: 116 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Excellent cruise by VictorMeldrew

We are regular Fred. Olsen cruisers and this was one of the best experiences we’ve had ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
OUR FAVOURITE CRUISE SHIP TO DATE! by Prof de F

We have just returned home from a lovely cruise on Fred Olsen's Braemar to Cape Verde, The ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Poor Customer Service by sn0wbird

We have just returned from the Dubai to Capetown cruise on Costa neoRiviera.

On the plus ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Voyage to africa by sn0wbird

We have just returned from the Dubai to Cape town cruise on Costa neoRiviera.

On the ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Bad Food , Worse service by shanita

My husband and i booked our first cruise to portugese islands for 3 nights on 28th Feb from ... continue

MSC Opera 03/14 Not Rated
Costa NeoRiveria by boozeycruisey

Currently on the Costa Neo Riveria so thought I would add a review for those planning to book a ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not as good as I expected by MarynaFromSouthAfrica

The port of Cape Town is beautiful and the staff at the airport was very nice to all of us in ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never Again by peterlm

Went with Oceania from Capetown to Singapore . Don't do it sounds exotic but African ports other ... continue

Nautica 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Definitely more Carnival than old Cunard by elaineforster1

This is the first cruise review I have written after approx 40 cruises with many different ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Once in a Lifetime Cruise by no fuss travel

Enjoyed the cruise but felt that Oceania kept up to its usual lacklustre entertainment. No ... continue

Nautica 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cunard have dropped the ball. by Rictar

To sail with Cunard has been a boyhood dream. So when I saw an opportunity to sail on QM2 I ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
A worthwhile experience by k7ght

We sailed south on the first leg of QM2's 2014 world cruise to Cape Town. The first few days to ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thank goodness for the good food and service ! by Lockerley

The best food and service we have experienced over six cruises with other similar companies. ... continue

Silver Wind 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Unusual destinations on a lovely little ship by Bollinger_Babe

My husband and I are veteran cruisers and this was our second time on FOCL's Braemar. We have ... continue

Braemar 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A happy experience by k7ght

We sailed from Southampton to Cape Town - the first leg of QM2's current world cruise. ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Indian Ocean Cruise by jamaker

I just returned from a 30 day cruise from Cape Town to Singapore. I liked the itinerary, but I ... continue

Nautica 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fram to Antarctica: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly by totisofia

Let's start with the bottom line: A+ for the adventure/education experience and C- for amenities ... continue

Fram 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
A little disappointing by Maudash

Fred Olsen flew us to Tenerife via Monarch from Manchester. We couldn't book seats in advance as ... continue

Braemar 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cape Verdi and West Africa by keithhanson

Having just been on a cruise with Fred starting at Tenerife to Cape Verdi and west Africa an ... continue

Braemar 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Great experience by phindile

We recently sailed on the MSC Opera from Durban, South Africa to The Portuguese Islands off the ... continue

MSC Opera 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dubai to Capetown December 2012 by sueH45

Firstly, there was a lot of talk on our board, prior to the cruise regarding whether to have a ... continue

Nautica 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Xmas cruise by BeatriceMavis

Cruise no E330 - OCEANA - 19th - 29th Dec 2013

Been on this ship a number of times, ... continue

Oceana 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Opera - Mozambique / Madagascar by maria.rich78

Well embarkation was not too bad, luckily the lady in fast track allowed us to come through ... continue

MSC Opera 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise company by CruisierLife

If this had been our first cruise, it would have been our last! There is nothing good that can ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 01/14 Not Rated
Nickel-and-diming on the Oceana left a bad taste. by janelaura

This was a Christmas cruise and as such perhaps anomalous of other experiences, but my main ... continue

Oceana 01/14 3.0 out of 5+