Africa Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Africa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Africa Cruise Reviews: 128 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Never again MSC by cliffordw

It all started with at least an hour and a half standing in line to check in. On arrival at the ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not the best Aurora cruise by s.piggott

I am afraid I have to join other reviews in criticising Aurora, this was our fourth cruise on ... continue

Aurora 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise never again by coolnan

10 days without sight of land and the activities during the day was non existent unless you want ... continue

Astor 05/14 Not Rated
Could Have Been Better by Johncol

We didn't have very high expectations of this ship as we knew that it was fairly old and we ... continue

Astor 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Shocking experience after looking forward to a highly acclaimed trip by gysd

8 friends all sailed with the Opera on our first cruise experience ever, on April 21st from ... continue

AMAZIN CRUISE EXPERIENCE by chrisbev

Just got back from west Africa cruise on the Fred Olsen Braemar, What a fantastic cruise ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Disappointing by lisarich

I have cruised many times with MSC, and strongly feed that their standards have slipped badly. ... continue

Absolute Rip Off and Totally Disappointed by brandansearle

My Wife and I have just returned from a supposedly 4 day, 3 night cruise on MSC Opera, in which ... continue

World Cruise Disappointment by OrmontUS

To put things into perspective, we have cruised on over a dozen cruise lines for a total of ... continue

Amsterdam 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
AMAZING AFRICAN ADVENTURE by Master Echo

SILVER WIND– CRUISES 2406, 2407 AND 2408

CAPE TOWN TO BARCELONA,

27 ... continue

Silver Wind 05/14 Not Rated
Excellent cruise by VictorMeldrew

We are regular Fred. Olsen cruisers and this was one of the best experiences we’ve had ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5+ out of 5+
OUR FAVOURITE CRUISE SHIP TO DATE! by Prof de F

We have just returned home from a lovely cruise on Fred Olsen's Braemar to Cape Verde, The ... continue

Braemar 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
West African Wanderings by Master Echo

SILVER WIND– CRUISES 2406, 2407 AND 2408

CAPE TOWN TO BARCELONA,

27 ... continue

Silver Wind 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic by LorraineCM

My husband and I were onboard the MSC Sinfonia which departed Durban on 22 February for The ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Poor Customer Service by sn0wbird

We have just returned from the Dubai to Capetown cruise on Costa neoRiviera.

On the plus ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Voyage to africa by sn0wbird

We have just returned from the Dubai to Cape town cruise on Costa neoRiviera.

On the ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Bad Food , Worse service by shanita

My husband and i booked our first cruise to portugese islands for 3 nights on 28th Feb from ... continue

MSC Opera 03/14 Not Rated
Costa NeoRiveria by boozeycruisey

Currently on the Costa Neo Riveria so thought I would add a review for those planning to book a ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Aurora R401 by Jaria1

Good food , excellent service, comfortable cabin .

So why let yourselves down on ... continue

Aurora 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not as good as I expected by MarynaFromSouthAfrica

The port of Cape Town is beautiful and the staff at the airport was very nice to all of us in ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never Again by peterlm

Went with Oceania from Capetown to Singapore . Don't do it sounds exotic but African ports other ... continue

Nautica 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Definitely more Carnival than old Cunard by elaineforster1

This is the first cruise review I have written after approx 40 cruises with many different ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Once in a Lifetime Cruise by no fuss travel

Enjoyed the cruise but felt that Oceania kept up to its usual lacklustre entertainment. No ... continue

Nautica 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cunard have dropped the ball. by Rictar

To sail with Cunard has been a boyhood dream. So when I saw an opportunity to sail on QM2 I ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
A worthwhile experience by k7ght

We sailed south on the first leg of QM2's 2014 world cruise to Cape Town. The first few days to ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 02/14 4.0 out of 5+