Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews: 414 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A very warm Baltic by John117

We booked this cruise (our 4th with Regent) about 7 weeks out on a H suite guarantee basis ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Regent Seven Seas Navigator to Alaska was AMAZING...INCREDIBLE. by jamie.schuster

We were blown away! We were in a party of 6 (3 couples), some of whom have cruised before and ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Regent - definitely not our last by nw500005

Once we decided that a trip to the Baltic was on our bucket list we started searching cruise ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise with one major exception... by EnidSooner

First time cruiser on Regent and all in all we were very satisfied. The Mariner is a lovely ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dissappointing experience on Regent Seven Seas Mariner by brianbp

Together with my wife, I purchased an upmarket Seven Seas Aft Suite on Regent Seven Seas ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Loved our Adriatic to Aegean cruise on Regent by kdub24

Six of us sailed with Regent from Venice to Istanbul, with stops in Croatia, Montenegro, and ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship was lovely, disappointing excursions by Minnesota Mom

This cruise was my fourth. I've sailed Princess, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean. I'm an avid ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The good, the bad, and the ugly! by Doxiemommie

I recently sailed on the Regent Mariner on a 10 day Mediterranean cruise. It left from Rome and ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
SEVEN SEAS NAVIGATOR - BEWARE! by Vandi

We booked the Navigator Alaska tour Anchorage to Vancouver July2-9,2014. We were assigned Suite ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never, Ever with Regent again!!!! by mitzianme

We used to sing the praises of Regent.(3 previous cruises)..but no more! We just took a cruise ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mostly very good but not as luxurious as 7 years ago by EatLobster

This was our 2nd regent cruise and our first on navigator.

Love that everything is paid ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We are Regent fans forever, because of this cruise. by jgray37000

This cruise was our first...booked at the last minute as a "shake-down cruise" to familiarize ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Seven Seas Mariner, Venice to Monte Carlo, June 2014 by rarin2go

As I have previously reviewed a Mariner Mediterranean cruise, this review concentrates on areas ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First timers on a 6* cruise.... Youngies too by rabaroo

We found this cruise at a relatively good price considering the all inclusive aspect. Previously ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect in almost every way once we were settled on the ship by tasdiwine

Upon arrival in Anchorage we were greeted byes the transfer representative.It was very ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Pampered and pleased by Kellerwolf

My husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary with a Baltic cruise. We decided to go with ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 06/14 Not Rated
Totally over rated by coffou

I am not a cruiser, but I was horribly disappointed with Seven Seas Voyager Baltic Crusie ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
First Time with Regent by DavidMaz

Having sailed previously with other cruise lines, P&O, Cunard and Compagnie Du Ponant we had ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Pros and Cons by gbucky

This was our first Regent cruise, having cruised with Crystal and Oceania. Thought we would try ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
ALASKA & REGENT SEVEN SEAS - JUST A PERFECT COMBINATION by Gemlea

Before you read any further, I am sorry this is such a lengthy report. I hadn't intended that it ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 06/14 5+ out of 5+
by toughcookie01

I tend to travel on a whim. It was time for a cruise and I'd always wanted to see Alaska. I know ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 06/14 5+ out of 5+
As Good As Expected by mhedge

This was the best cruise I've ever taken, and I didn't find anything unexpected to complain ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well done cruise, mediocre excursions by MLam3

This was my first cruise with Regent May 2014. The Mariner was very well maintained, our suite ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Waste of money by constructioncat

The cruise was horrible. The ship became nothing but a floating restaurant. Even that was ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Adriatic and Mediterranean in Spring by Jay23

We have cruised for 14 years, with P & O, Princess, Seabourn and now first time with Regent. ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Regent Seven Seas
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Write a cruise review about: