Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Regent Seven Seas Cruise Reviews: 404 Ship Name Date Member Rating
SEVEN SEAS NAVIGATOR - BEWARE! by Vandi

We booked the Navigator Alaska tour Anchorage to Vancouver July2-9,2014. We were assigned Suite ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Mostly very good but not as luxurious as 7 years ago by EatLobster

This was our 2nd regent cruise and our first on navigator.

Love that everything is paid ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We are Regent fans forever, because of this cruise. by jgray37000

This cruise was our first...booked at the last minute as a "shake-down cruise" to familiarize ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Seven Seas Mariner, Venice to Monte Carlo, June 2014 by rarin2go

As I have previously reviewed a Mariner Mediterranean cruise, this review concentrates on areas ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First timers on a 6* cruise.... Youngies too by rabaroo

We found this cruise at a relatively good price considering the all inclusive aspect. Previously ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect in almost every way once we were settled on the ship by tasdiwine

Upon arrival in Anchorage we were greeted byes the transfer representative.It was very ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Pampered and pleased by Kellerwolf

My husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary with a Baltic cruise. We decided to go with ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 06/14 Not Rated
Totally over rated by coffou

I am not a cruiser, but I was horribly disappointed with Seven Seas Voyager Baltic Crusie ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
First Time with Regent by DavidMaz

Having sailed previously with other cruise lines, P&O, Cunard and Compagnie Du Ponant we had ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Pros and Cons by gbucky

This was our first Regent cruise, having cruised with Crystal and Oceania. Thought we would try ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
ALASKA & REGENT SEVEN SEAS - JUST A PERFECT COMBINATION by Gemlea

Before you read any further, I am sorry this is such a lengthy report. I hadn't intended that it ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 06/14 5+ out of 5+
by toughcookie01

I tend to travel on a whim. It was time for a cruise and I'd always wanted to see Alaska. I know ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 06/14 5+ out of 5+
As Good As Expected by mhedge

This was the best cruise I've ever taken, and I didn't find anything unexpected to complain ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well done cruise, mediocre excursions by MLam3

This was my first cruise with Regent May 2014. The Mariner was very well maintained, our suite ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic and Mediterranean in Spring by Jay23

We have cruised for 14 years, with P & O, Princess, Seabourn and now first time with Regent. ... continue

Very relaxing cruise by gingko3

This was our first cruise with Regent and hopefully the first of many more. We spent one night ... continue

Four days of brown water at $1000/day by bajadenny

After two years since our last Regent cruise, we sailed again on Navigator. We did not have a ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
One of our best cruises ever! by greygypsy

This was our 5th Regent Cruise and second on the Mariner. We selected this cruse because of the ... continue

bad cruise by ddonnelly1960@gmail.com

we have taken many cruises. 20+. ourr first cruise was on cunards carmania. WE have made 2 ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good but not Stellar by sduprie

We enjoyed our Regent trip. Ports aside, the ship size was very much to our liking. The food at ... continue

Seven Seas Navigator 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Amalfi/Sorrento by Grimmo121

Our first Regent experience and our last. You already have a review relating to the boarding on ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Old fashioned. by Perhedegaard

Boarding started at 4 pm. Luckily my wife and I arrived excactly at that time and stood in line ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Rip Off Regent by delavallad

My wife and I are British, fit 70+ and have sailed with several cruise companies, both all ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Highs and Lows of another Regent Cruise by zak477

Let me begin by saying that since 2008 we have loved Regent cruises. Many cruises on the ... continue

Seven Seas Voyager 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mariner: Outstanding in parts but fell short overall by firsttimewithcunard

This was our first Mariner experience – probably a little cheaper than it might otherwise ... continue

Seven Seas Mariner 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Regent Seven Seas
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Write a cruise review about: