Quasar Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Quasar Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Quasar Cruise Reviews: 10 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Extremely personal service and engaging excursions by kathyts

I traveled on the M/V Evolution on a 7 day adventure cruise in the Galapagos Islands. I traveled ... continue

Evolution 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Trip On-board the Evolution in the Galapagos by amyimming

We just returned from a 7 night cruise in the Galapagos Islands aboard the Evolution. Although ... continue

Evolution 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Galapagos Islands exporation by chrisshot

Quasar Expeditions runs a first class operation. Everything ran like clockwork. From the moment ... continue

Grace 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Glorious Grace in Galapagos! by TallyHo123

Grace is the most beautiful yacht in all the Galapagos waters, and her crew has got to be among ... continue

Grace 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Once in a lifetime experience by lindseydn

We booked part of our honeymoon for eight days and seven nights on the Evolution. Neither of us ... continue

Evolution 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Luxury, adventure, and evolution!! by kittycatcat

Our trip to the Galapagos on the Quasar Evolution

... continue
Our trip on the amazing Evolution! by Chambation

In July 2013 we embarked on a 7 day cruise on the Quasar Expeditions Evolution. It was truly one ... continue

An unforgettable Galapagos Islands cruise aboard M/V Evolution by thisismyworld

7 amazing days filled with activities like snorkeling, walks in white sand beaches, kayaking and ... continue

Evolution 07/13 5+ out of 5+
Voyager Travel Quito and the Evolution in Galapagos best trip ever by Julia Banderwal

The Galapagos Islands are an amazing destination, I cannot say enough to express the beauty I ... continue

FANTASTIC CRUISE ON MY GRACE by amyimming

I’ve been on two cruises and I would never repeat the first (on a super-large ship), but I ... continue

Grace 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Read more about Quasar Expeditions
Write a cruise review about: