Pullmantur Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Pullmantur Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Pullmantur Cruise Reviews: 12 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good value experience spoiled by embarkation/disembarkation process by PooleBabe

As independent travellers to tour packages/companies I felt we were not given consideration nor ... continue

Horizon 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Once is Enough on Horison by cruising Baje

Our party of six - three couples - boarded the Horizon on January 21, 2014. We have all cruised ... continue

Horizon 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Value Focused Good Cruise That Delivers As Expected by rt3413

My family and I just disembarked from a 7 day cruise with Croisieres de France on the Horizon. ... continue

Horizon 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
All Inclusive Bargain Pricing With Great Ports Of Call by terrycoles

Pullmantur offers all the food and alcohol you wish to consume included at one low price with ... continue

Horizon 06/13 5+ out of 5+
Get me off this ship! by Wavyd
After a $5m refit I'm not sure all the investment is on show - a very average ship. ... continue
Horizon 07/12 2.0 out of 5+
Italian West Coast and Malta by Moyzie
Croisieres de France's 'Tutti Frutti' cruise from/to Marseille via Portofino, Civitavecchia (Rome), ... continue
Horizon 07/12 5.0 out of 5+
3 Star ship...5 STAR SERVICE!!! by mopps4life
Pullmantur 7 night cruise from Ravenna to Athens ... continue
Zenith 06/12 5+ out of 5+
Pullmantur-Horizon-stay away! by holavick
Not much positive to report... ... continue
Horizon 06/11 2.0 out of 5+
This is a new headline 5555 by spacetagweb
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the ... continue
Adonia 09/11 1.0 out of 5+
Read more about Pullmantur
Write a cruise review about: