Portland (Maine) Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Portland (Maine) Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Portland (Maine) Cruise Reviews: 145 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Portland (Maine): Carnival Splendor by tatanka49

This was a bus tour. Saw the high points of Portland city and then drove down to Kennebunkport.. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Celebrity Summit by Dragonesque

(This also appears in my main cruise review.)
Back in Maine, and back to another beautiful ... continue

Celebrity Summit 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Carnival Splendor by FSRoberts

I loved this port. At first I was disappointed as I was hoping for Bar Harbor, but I found ... continue

Carnival Splendor 10/14 5+ out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Celebrity Summit by goochnj9 Celebrity Summit 10/14 Not Rated
Portland (Maine): Carnival Splendor by KatBerry61

We did the Top 10 Portland/Kennebunkport. A great overview of the city of Portland and plenty of ... continue

Carnival Splendor 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Explorer of the Seas by SuzieQ1944

A great little town to walk around, shop, enjoy the friendly folks.

Explorer of the Seas 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Carnival Splendor by June DeMarco

Great guide and driver (Marylee and John) - Beautiful scenery and extremely historical and ... continue

Carnival Splendor 09/14 Not Rated
Portland (Maine): Explorer of the Seas by marinercruiser1

This tour operator needs improvement. The cog railway itself was quite good, and the view from ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 09/14 3.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Brilliance of the Seas by cruzin_ga_gal Brilliance of the Seas 11/13 Not Rated
Portland (Maine): Grandeur of the Seas by Aelder2259

I wish I would have taken one of the excursions - my feet hurt to much to do any exploring. ... continue

Grandeur of the Seas 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Celebrity Summit by hopeeternal Celebrity Summit 12/13 Not Rated
Portland (Maine): Celebrity Summit by Ellen S

Since we have been to Portland many times we decided to take the ferry around the small islands ... continue

Celebrity Summit 11/13 6.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Carnival Glory by Clappy

We took the House Island excursion in Portland, ME. They ferried us over to the island on the ... continue

Carnival Glory 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Celebrity Summit by Harrisburger with cheese

We just walked around town. Should have booked an excursion. Nice enough town, but it was a ... continue

Celebrity Summit 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Grandeur of the Seas by lmd4941977

The mansion was wonderful. The guide interesting. I would recommed this tour.

Grandeur of the Seas 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Explorer of the Seas by Ohiocruiser

Kennebunkport was great

Portland (Maine): Explorer of the Seas by WifesChef

We purchased a $5.00 hop on, hop off city bus pass. This was a spur of the moment purchase since ... continue

Portland (Maine): Explorer of the Seas by maachi

excellent tour which showed us kennebunkport city followed by ocean drive and visit past the ... continue

Explorer of the Seas 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): American Glory by piece of ship!!! American Glory 09/13 Not Rated
Portland (Maine): Carnival Glory by dogontheno11bus

The surprise was the well developed infrastructure of a small town like Portland Maine. The ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/13 5.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Carnival Glory by hillbilly1

Great guide Bill I believe.  Not enough time for shopping

Carnival Glory 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Carnival Glory by jlajr

I went with my family - via a rather expensive taxi ride - to the Portland Head Light. Again, it ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Carnival Glory by narrow56

My cousin lives in Cape Elizabeth, so she picked up up and took us to the Portland Head Light. ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/13 5.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Carnival Glory by R<3M2012

Portland: A quaint little town filled with restaurants, bars and gift shops. It's a very ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/13 4.0 out of 5+
Portland (Maine): Jewel of the Seas by gardenbug22 Jewel of the Seas 11/12 Not Rated
See reviews 26 - 50
Read Cruise Critic's Portland (Maine) Profile
Portland (Maine) Forum
Cruise Lines: Carnival Portland Me Cruises Celebrity Portland Me Cruises Norwegian NCL Portland Me Cruises Royal Caribbean Portland Me Cruises