Freeport Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Freeport Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Freeport Cruise Reviews: 958 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Freeport: Norwegian Sky by ellesee89

Nice private beach by mansions. Too windy that day to enjoy myself.

Norwegian Sky 11/14 3.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Fantasy by Midlands-Lady

At the Freeport stop, I paid $50 to go the botanical gardens. If I had not paid to see the ... continue

Freeport: Carnival Fantasy by ladyjanet1

There were quite a few shops within walking distance. I didn't realize the shops did not take ... continue

Freeport: Carnival Fantasy by Cricket551

We had originally planned the ATV adventure, but had to cancel before sailing because I had to ... continue

Freeport: Bahamas Celebration by lovebird1212

Freeport was fun, had great shopping and very friendly people. We went to the casino and found ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Norwegian Sky by Highwayman64

Tourist trap with people constantly begging you to buy stuff, never again!

Norwegian Sky 10/14 1.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Sensation by trekshop@aol.com

Paradise Cove / Dead man's Reef check out there website!
Very nice and friendly people, ... continue

Carnival Sensation 10/14 Not Rated
Freeport: Carnival Magic by F18Pilot

. Carnival did not offer a scuba excursion at this port, so my husband found Sunn Odyssey Divers ... continue

Carnival Magic 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Bahamas Celebration by shaiyna1

We spent the day on the beach at the Grand Lucayan Resort. The beach was beautiful and well kept ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 10/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Bahamas Celebration by johnyj050305

Clean and well maintained. Some, if not, most of the stores were closed when we got there ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 10/14 4.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Liberty by Lyss73

This was my favorite island experience overall. My boyfriend and I went on the kayaking and ... continue

Carnival Liberty 09/14 Not Rated
Freeport: Carnival Pride by sirfuller

Took a shared van to Port Lucaya and did some shopping. The people were very friendly and much ... continue

Carnival Pride 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Pride by misstravelusa

We had been here for before and I will say it has improved in the past couple of years. There ... continue

Carnival Pride 09/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Fantasy by Karoleigh

Small town. Not a lot to do right off of the ship, which is what we limited ourselves to. There ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 09/14 4.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Fascination by mustanggirl50

I find these ports irritating as you cannot shop without being hounded all the time by ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Bahamas Celebration by curtiscruiser81012

The Jeep tour is the best excursion for your money. We went to the garden of the groves, the ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 08/14 Not Rated
Freeport: Carnival Pride by tmdl20

In Freeport, we took a taxi to the beach, which cost $14/person return. We were going to go to ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Pride by magpie608

The Catamaran Snorkel was great! I have never seen so many fish at once. The staff on the boat ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Enchantment of the Seas by tipdawg20

We visited a few small shops located right beside the docked ship but the main city was a 20 ... continue

Enchantment of the Seas 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Fantasy by vette1cruiser

We didn't find this port very interesting

Carnival Fantasy 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Fantasy by Experienced in Cruising

We took a taxi to the Lucayan, and for $15 a person we were able to use the resort, pools, ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Sensation by sammysergio

my FAMILY AND I TOOK A TAXI TO THE grand lucaya resort. we had a great time using their ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Freeport: Carnival Liberty by rnwks2008 Carnival Liberty 08/14 Not Rated
Freeport: Carnival Dream by mrcajunjoker

I think that it was called Beach Break. Freeport is kind of odd... It seems very industrial. ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Freeport: Norwegian Sky by robynostrem

Don;t leave the ship. Yuck. A third world country full of beggers with nothing to see or enjoy. ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50
Read Cruise Critic's Freeport Profile
Freeport Forum
Cruise Lines: Carnival Freeport Cruises Celebration Cruise Line Freeport Cruises Norwegian NCL Freeport Cruises