Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > hoko-onchi's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao

hoko-onchi's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: hoko-onchi's Adventure of the Seas Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Took the ferry to St. John and a taxi to Trunk Bay - really beautiful beach - as close to Paradise as you could get. Nice beach for snorkeling too. Walked around the area by the ferry dock, it was lovely. Would love to go back to this island and have a full island tour.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Took a private tour with Thenford Grey. Highly recommend Thenford and this tour, he is very knowledgeable and informative and the places visited are beautiful. We have some amazing photos taken on this tour. Loved Romney Manor with its beautiful gardens and Brimstone Hill Fortress - what an interesting and beautiful place. We did a beach stop for part of the tour, and that was also very nice, but unfortunately I can't remember the name of the beach club.
More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took the public bus to Eagle Beach and spent a lovely, relaxing morning there at the Amsterdam Manor Hotel beach. Then took the bus to Palm Beach and had lunch on the pier before relaxing and swimming for a couple of hours. The bus was inexpensive, safe and ran frequently - no need to take a taxi.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
Curacao
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Took an island tour with Leo Platte. We really enjoyed the visit and tastings at the Curacao liquor factory, and the visit to the cave, where the coast and waves were quite dramatic. We saw flamingos while driving through the island. Stopped at a couple of beaches and some of our tour group went snorkeling. My favourite part of Curacao was Willemstadt, which is a beautiful city. If we go back to Curacao we will spend the day there, just enjoying the architecture and the stores and outdoor patios. We got to see the Queen Julianne bridge open, barely made it across before this happened! It is a beautiful bridge and we were glad to see how it opened to let the ships through.

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum