Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > DebbieActon's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, La Romana (Casa de Campo), Curacao, Aruba

Carnival Freedom cruise in March 2012
Member Name: DebbieActon
Cruise Date: March 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: DebbieActon's Carnival Freedom Review
Grand Turk
Beach day - really nice.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
La Romana (Casa de Campo)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We were worried about this port so I researched it thoroughly. We did the Seavis Tour for Carnival. I was very pleased.
More La Romana (Casa de Campo) Reviews La Romana (Casa de Campo) Port Profile La Romana (Casa de Campo) Forum
Curacao
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We went to the Seaquarium - nice day only spent about 2 hours there which was enough. My husband and son went scuba diving with the Dive Bus - loved it! Afterwards we went into town and watched the bridge open - interesting.

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Beach day on Palm Beach very nice. My husband and son went scuba diving with Diversity - loved it.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum