Member Reviews

Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: ZanesMom's Carnival Elation Review
Progreso
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
Progresso!?! Ugh! Had I not been traveling with my son I would have stayed on the ship. I found it dirty, not much to talk about. The beaches were dingy and unkept. We did most of your tourist type shopping here. We did find the prices very inexpensive. We decided to go to a resort for the day at an all inclusive beach resort. Our definition and their definition of a resort are two different things. The pools were small, the beach extremely small, liquor quality was no name brands and the food was not at all appetizing. But, my son enjoyed the beach and having non alcoholic margaritas.

Cozumel. Beautiful as always. My son and I dove at Jeanne's Beach Club. Our dive master was Antonio. He was wonderfully patient with my son and went the extra mile to make our dive outstanding. He found starfish, octopus, stingrays, conch and brought fish food to attract the tropical fish. It was the best part of the entire cruise. Thank you Antonio.

More Progreso Reviews Progreso Port Profile Progreso Forum