Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Oklahoma Girl's Port Reviews of Tortola, St. Barts, Antigua, Virgin Gorda, Grand Turk

Marina cruise in February 2012
Member Name: Oklahoma Girl
Cruise Date: February 2012
Member Review: Oklahoma Girl's Marina Review
Tortola
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
My husband scuba dives and we had been looking at the trip to Tortola to spend a week. I'm glad we had this stop. We decided there are other islands we like better to stay for a week. The ship tour we took was good. It was a coast to coast island tour. The guide was interesting. We got to see around the whole island. The road system is poor. The people appeared to be poor.

More Tortola Reviews Tortola Port Profile Tortola Forum
St. Barts
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I enjoyed St. Barth's more than my husband did. It was so expensive that he wrote it off. We had been thinking of coming here for a week's diving and now we won't. I liked Shell Beach and the fact that it was within walking distance of the tender harbor. The yachts in the harbor were beautiful. It was a gorgeous setting. The stores are nice.
More St. Barts Reviews St. Barts Port Profile St. Barts Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took a tour with Antigua Paddles. It was great. The owner's son was our guide and he obviously loves his island the the wildlife and sea creatures that exist there. He was polished and very knowledgable and also kind. The tour made my day. The shops close to the harbor made the trip more enjoyable for my husband. He enjoys looking at the local merchandise.

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
Virgin Gorda
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This is a pretty little island. The Baths were the highlight. I found one really cute shop that had nice things at a reasonable price.

More Virgin Gorda Reviews Virgin Gorda Port Profile Virgin Gorda Forum
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Great beach. No tendering in. Good shops.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum