Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Vagabondvoyager's Port Reviews of Madeira (Funchal), Tenerife, Lanzarote

Vagabondvoyager's Port Reviews of Madeira (Funchal), Tenerife, Lanzarote
Destination: Canary Islands
Member Review: Vagabondvoyager's Norwegian Jade Review
Madeira (Funchal)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I loved Madeira! Our tour included a toboggan ride which was a lot of fun. As I stated before, the trip up the mountain for the spectacular views was a complete bust. It was so foggy and windy it was a complete waste of time. After our tour, I stayed in town and did some exploring on my own. Near the ship, there are beautiful gardens. I'm so glad I went there. You also have a great view of the ship from the gardens. They're also free! The gardens are within walking distance from the ship. There's also a nice promenade along the port with little restaurants.

More Madeira (Funchal) Reviews Madeira (Funchal) Port Profile Madeira (Funchal) Forum
Tenerife
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Our tour on Tenerife, Northern Island Views, included a stop at a scenic monastery for a snack and wine. From there we went to the tourist town of Puerto de la Cruz for some time on our own. I would recommend this tour.
More Tenerife Reviews Tenerife Port Profile Tenerife Forum
Lanzarote
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Lanzarote was really different! It was like being on the moon! The scenery here is so unusual. Our tour took us to the Fire Mountains in Timanfaya National Park. This is a must see! Next we took a camel ride which was great fun. From there we went to a winery for some tasting of the local wines. The tour was very interesting.

More Lanzarote Reviews Lanzarote Port Profile Lanzarote Forum