Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > jenlaur's Port Reviews of Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades),

jenlaur's Port Reviews of Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades),
Liberty of the Seas cruise in January 2012
Member Name: jenlaur
Cruise Date: January 2012
Member Review: jenlaur's Liberty of the Seas Review
Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
Dropping off bags was very chaotic. The police were yelling at people and there were so many passengers waiting to check bags and not enough workers to help. The police told me to move the car but seemed to not want to take the time to tell me where. I drove off and asked one of the port workers and he told me where to go. I parked the car and my husband said it took a very long time for someone to help with the bags. There was trash everywhere. The area is not very well maintained. Getting through customs upon return took entirely too long. Twice as long as it should of in my opinion.

More Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Reviews Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Port Profile Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Forum