Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > juju2454's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Maarten

Celebrity Silhouette cruise in January 2012
Member Name: juju2454
Cruise Date: January 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: juju2454's Celebrity Silhouette Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
As we remembered beautiful and full of history!!!as always shopping was plentiful and much was bought!!!

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Kitts
Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Once we found our excursion person all went smoothly, we all had to weigh in and sign releases then we were transported to the zipline place and given instructions and a training zipline then we were taken to the top and 5 lines later we were having a ball!!!

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Trimms horseback riding was fantastic!! Very helpful staff and very informative!!

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
The Black swan was very much fun!!!! we had booked in the morning but were changed for what ever reason to the afternoon, it did kind of blow the day as the morning was not enough time to do much on the island before having to be at the dock for this excursion would still have liked morning so we could do stuff in the afternoon. but would book again.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Lovely and lots to do the shopping was great!!!

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum