Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Silverwonder's Port Reviews of Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera), Cartagena (Colombia), Aruba

Coral Princess cruise in December 2011
Member Name: Silverwonder
Cruise Date: December 2011
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Member Review: Silverwonder's Coral Princess Review
Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera)
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I did the Rainforest Skywalk. While it was enjoyable and certainly not as strenuous as it could be the crocodile stop was a drive by and i had hoped to see the criters not just a passing glimpse. Lunch was so so but the gardens we stopped at were beautiful. If I were to do this again I would certainly do the Rainforest Aerial Tram which I though would have been too touristy.

More Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Reviews Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Port Profile Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Forum
Cartagena (Colombia)
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The tour was informative and well described. I despise agressive street vendors and in this country you certainly get them. The walking tour was great and i prefer to see less but walk the streets then to sit on a bus and watch the country fly by.
More Cartagena (Colombia) Reviews Cartagena (Colombia) Port Profile Cartagena (Colombia) Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
This was our shopping stop and of course spent time spending money. This was also New Year's Eve so wanted to get back to the ship at a decent time to get dressed. I found this port to be similar to the other ports I have visited in the Caribbean before and quite frankly once you been to one you have been to the all. I am no longer a beach person which in years gone by would have been my focal point.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum