Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Springergirl's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, La Paz

Springergirl's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, La Paz
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: Springergirl's Carnival Splendor Review
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Very nice port, Went swimming with the Dolphins, loved it. Second day we took advice from fellow cruisers to take cab to a hotel called THE ROSE. They let us in but there was not much room to lay on the beach. We found a place to spread our towels on the sand, but was constantly bothered by vendors. My husband stayed by the bar which was very nice. A lot of people and very crowded. I'm such due to the holidays.The Rose would be a nice place to stay if you flew in. It was a beautiful beach.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum
Puerto Vallarta
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Big city, wish they would of stayed over night. My daughter and friend went horse back riding by the beach and enjoyed it. My husband and I went Whale Watching, got a few good pictures. It was fun
More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum
La Paz
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Horrible port. Bad beach, not many excursions, don't know about the little town. What a waste, wish we would of stayed longer in Puerto Vallarta. :(

More La Paz Reviews La Paz Port Profile La Paz Forum