Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > cruisin'cb's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), San Juan, St. Maarten, Grand Turk

Carnival Glory cruise in December 2011
Member Name: cruisin'cb
Cruise Date: December 2011
Member Review: cruisin'cb's Carnival Glory Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The staff in the stores were very pushy. I did not enjoy shopping. The beach was pretty but a long, pricy taxi ride away.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Did not shop at all, I did enjoy the Rain Forest National Park. It is a 45 minute ride from the boat.
More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
Skip the Dutch side if time is limited - very shabby. The French side has some good shopping. I didn't go to the beach. This was the best value as far as jewelery is concerned so if you want some nice pieces, this is the place to purchase!

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
The beautiful beach with free beach chairs was within walking distance of the boat. There was also a massage hut on the beach! Shopping was very close, too.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum