Member Reviews

Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Member Review: Tulsa Cats's Celebrity Equinox Review
Rhodes
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We walked off the ship and into Rhodes, which was so wonderful. You'll have to know where you're you're going to see where the Colossus was, but it's a lovely city, a lovely walk and it is do-able on your own, if you like.

More Rhodes Reviews Rhodes Port Profile Rhodes Forum
Naples
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I love Sorrento! We were part of a CC group with AP TOURS, and they were wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about our two handsome attentive drives/guides. They never left our sight, except for the time we spent with a guide in Herculaneum. We enjoyed that tour, although I must admit, it was a bit rushed, but we had a busy day. We drove up to Sorrento for a cheese farm tasting, wine tasting and olive oil tasting. We learned a lot and ate and drank a good amount. It was awesome for the foodie. I would highly recommend it and AP
More Naples Reviews Naples Port Profile Naples Forum