Member Reviews

Member Review: nevercruise's Norwegian Sky Review
Miami
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Customs

Arrived at customs and the NCL staff person did not have a visa so he could not help us any further. Panic has now set in I have a disabled person a back pack, a bag, and two pieces of luggage. The customs person got us to the curb to the cab station. Again the customs persons had to go back, it was pouring rain and I begged him to please help me find a bench for my husband to sit while I arranged some type of transportation.

This was .... on earth. There is no disability area for travelers. I was in line, and then perhaps thought that there was some type of disability area that I should have been in. I stepped out of line in the pouring rain, now drenched, and asked the person if there was a disability area because my husband needs assistance. He told me that I had to get back in line AGAIN and wait. I asked him if he has heard of the American Disabilities Act and he told me that he could care less as he worked for the county. I asked him and another person there for their name and they would not give it to me. The wheelchair accessible cab was let go because he did not see me and I had to wait again.

Finally the cab arrived, and we left. I have to admit I lost my temper and cussed him out.

More Miami Reviews Miami Port Profile Miami Forum