Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > nusiax's Port Reviews of Sardinia, Palma de Mallorca, Lisbon

nusiax's Port Reviews of Sardinia, Palma de Mallorca, Lisbon
Destination: Transatlantic
Member Review: nusiax's Celebrity Silhouette Review
Sardinia
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This was one beautiful area. I personally want to return and spend more time on the Island. With the private tour of the ancient ruins and other sites in the Cagliari and Nora area arranged by fellow cruise critic members was the perfect day. thank you.

Will be back for a longer local vacation.

More Sardinia Reviews Sardinia Port Profile Sardinia Forum
Palma de Mallorca
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We had arranged a private tour with our fellow cruise critic members. My thought would have been to spend less time in Palma and more time in the country side. The island is great and well worth the visit. the highlight for me was the old train ride through the mountain.
More Palma de Mallorca Reviews Palma de Mallorca Port Profile Palma de Mallorca Forum
Lisbon
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
What a beautiful city. I would have loved to see more. Shame it was raining. But it was nice my travel partner had been to the city before many times, so we hit the highlights in the rain. And I had a great day.

More Lisbon Reviews Lisbon Port Profile Lisbon Forum