Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > praised's Port Reviews of Florence (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Nice

praised's Port Reviews of Florence (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Nice
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Member Review: praised's Liberty of the Seas Review
Florence (Livorno)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I truly enjoyed Florence. It is a beautiful city and a walkable one. I took the train and visited San Lorenzo's market to do some shopping. Afterward I went to ZaZa's restaurant, very good food and the service was exceptional. It is located not far from San Lorenzo's.

More Florence (Livorno) Reviews Florence (Livorno) Port Profile Florence (Livorno) Forum
Rome (Civitavecchia)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I took the train to Rome. Wonderful experience. Got on the Hop-on,Hop off bus which takes you to nine sights. You can get off, view the sights and wait for the next bus to come. I wrote around twice, then got off where I wanted to.
More Rome (Civitavecchia) Reviews Rome (Civitavecchia) Port Profile Rome (Civitavecchia) Forum
Nice
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Nice is a beautiful city. I went on a tour. The guide left us with vague directions and told us we were on our own and to meet at a location we never found. My bus partner and I got lost and wandered around Nice, asking in english and getting no response. I now know how people who come to American feel that can't speak english. It was frustrating and scary. We finally got a taxi that took us to the port. We never finish our tour, we were going to Eze. So I'll have to return next year to complete our trip of a lifetime.

More Nice Reviews Nice Port Profile Nice Forum